The Last Of Us

Soldato
I'm looking forward to this weekend so I finally have time to play this properly.

So far I love it, game of the year so far! usually kids in games annoy me but this girl is funny and her attitude suits the game well. Considering this is on aging PS3 it really is amazing and I can't wait to see what they do with the PS4.

Associate
So after taking 14 hours to complete on my first playthrough, which I chose hard mode, I decided to hit up multiplayer. Holy crap it's awesome. Had almost zero interest in it, but damn it's fun. Didn't expect this at all.

I now understand why it had so many 10/10's.

Soldato
Incredible game! Been playing it on and off for a couple of days now - trying to make it last by sticking it straight on hard with all the aids turned off... made a few sections pretty interesting :D

Seem to have hit a bug that has stopped me in my tracks though, the bit after Ellie gets a rifle, I've cleared the area and moved into a loading bay, where she prompts me to give her a boost up, only there's no action button to do so... hopefully a console reboot will help, as a save reload didn't.

Edit: scratch that... me being a div :p

Last edited:
Associate
Incredible game! Been playing it on and off for a couple of days now - trying to make it last by sticking it straight on hard with all the aids turned off... made a few sections pretty interesting :D

Seem to have hit a bug that has stopped me in my tracks though, the bit after Ellie gets a rifle, I've cleared the area and moved into a loading bay, where she prompts me to give her a boost up, only there's no action button to do so... hopefully a console reboot will help, as a save reload didn't.

Edit: scratch that... me being a div :p

Are you sure you don't have to find a wheelie bin ?

Soldato
What changes with the higher difficulties? Are the bad guys harder to take down, or are supplies just more scarce?

Or both?

Both. I presume you take a bit more damage too.

Just spent a bit of time on the multiplayer, I quite like it. Nothing particularly revolutionary really, but it's good fun and I like how the pace can change from a frantic firefight between two groups, to quietly sneaking around trying to flank the enemy without them spotting you.

Caporegime
Damn I wish you could see object boundaries while using R2 - hiding behind a desk and then realised it wasnt a corner unit when a Runner spotted me to my side :p

BTW do these things respond to your flashlights?

Still just over 20% done - Im slow, but really enjoying taking my time...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Damn I wish you could see object boundaries while using R2 - hiding behind a desk and then realised it wasnt a corner unit when a Runner spotted me to my side :p

BTW do these things respond to your flashlights?

Still just over 20% done - Im slow, but really enjoying taking my time...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Runners and Clickers don't, supposedly, according to the tips.

Back
Top Bottom