• I will buy neither console

Votes: 88 8.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 120 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Still PS4 for me, its what my friends are getting plus the exclusive games are generally better in my opinion. Also I do not want to have to pay for Live, whereas im more than happy to pay for PS Plus (I would have anyway regardless of the multiplayer gaming now being behind it.)

Still may get an XBOX but it will be when its significantly cheaper and totally depends on whether I think the exclusives are worth buying a new console for.

Caporegime
You can laugh all you want, my point still stands. If you don't have a decent argument I suggest you keep your laughter to yourself.

Not gone to your head at all has it. No Idea what the constant heavy handed threats are all about, oh well....

So is there going to be a cheap headset again and can you use the only 360 controllers via usb? Or does it have to be totally new controllers?

Not interested in proper gaming headsets, I like to use the cheap ones and take advantage of my surround sound.

Snap stuff doesn't interest me, listening to a gaming podcast today I agreed with them it's pretty pointless. For most of us screen real estate is paramount and any tech geeks that want to look at multiple screens or skype etc while gaming won't pip they will use another device, ipad whatever.

I think it would have been much more interesting to run another screen from the one box to do that, but obviously that wouldn't be cheap :D

Still prefer the PS4 right now for few games I have seen. :)

Soldato
Paper actually does grow on trees, but that's another matter.
I've been preparing for this next-generation for some time. I already have a total of £621 in credits towards the new machines and have a further 6 months, and that's just to buy both on launch day this year.
A generation is at least 5 years long, the last one considerably longer, so to say you can't get both in a generation because it's "too expensive" is ridiculous.

Unless you're privy to everyone's personal finances, calling it "ridiculous" is rather unfair really. You don't need both consoles to be a "proper gamer".

Caporegime
Paper actually does grow on trees, but that's another matter.
I've been preparing for this next-generation for some time. I already have a total of £621 in credits towards the new machines and have a further 6 months, and that's just to buy both on launch day this year.
A generation is at least 5 years long, the last one considerably longer, so to say you can't get both in a generation because it's "too expensive" is ridiculous.

Lucky you. Some people though can't afford to save up for expensive luxuries such as £400 consoles. Some people spend all of their money on I don't know, clothes, food and bills...

Associate
Sticking with PS4.

Microsoft's change of heart is nothing to do with giving us what we want, they only backtracked because the preorders looked so bad vs PS4.

The fact that they tried to pull this BS and were so arrogant about it! "Deal with it" they said. I dealt with it alright, they ain't getting any more of my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom