Quidco,have i dropped a clanger ?

CSA

CSA

Associate
I ordered plusnet fibre on monday then only remember that quidco offer 70quid cash back the day after,i knew my plusnet order had not been completed yet but they had debited the initial payment,so logged into quidco then through that logged into plusnet in the hope that it would track the order,but ive just had an email saying it didnt, Doh !

Is there nothing i can do with it being 24 hours later to claim that 70 notes ? :( :D

Caporegime
No, you have to do it when you order. Just logging in after clicking through Quidco isnt going to work, lol

Alwasy, check TCB/Quidco before buying anything online now. Many savings to be had.

Soldato
Just did the same thing (via TopCashBack) but I did it properly :p Don't think you can pick it back up as the cookie from the new click-through will not correspond to the sign-up time.

Soldato
Get the firefox app (might be available for other browsers) that reminds you when you're on a site that offers quidco. Also means you can just click the toolbar, instead of having to visit the site through quidco.

It's not perfect and sometimes misses the odd site, but seems to work great on the more well known sites.

Associate
Quidco never tracks for me, always have to chase it up and then wait 8 months.

Keep a browser installed on your system that clears all history and cookies when you close it. I do this with Internet Explorer. Whenever I want to buy through a cashback site I fire up this browser and login/do all purchases in that window.

Since doing this I've never failed to have a purchase track properly.

Soldato
I did the same thing with Sky on Topcashback, (£50). Called up Sky and explained and the girl said we can't do anything unless you cancel OR we'll just give you £50 credit on your account, which I of course gladly accepted. Amazing service!

CSA

CSA

Associate
OP
I phoned plusnet but the guy reckons they know very little about the whole cashback system so advised i contact quidco, on the email i got from quidco it says that i can ask them to manually track the purchase after 3 days (its been 2) so gunna try that tomorrow or saturday :)

Back
Top Bottom