**Today Only 28/06/2013** OcUK Ultima Hardcore 7" IPS 8GB Tablet & OcUK Ultima V2 10.1" IPS 8GB Tabl

Soldato
Tablet deals today! Grab a bargain from our very own range

OcUK Ultima Hardcore 7" IPS 8GB Tablet PC - Android Jellybean 4.1 /w Playstore @ £71.99 inc VAT

TB-011-OT_400.jpg

The OcUK Ultima Hardcore range is the cream of the crop. They only feature Dual or Quad Processors. A minimum of Quad Core Graphics and stunning super-high resolution IPS Displays. The units come housed with alloy backs for that premium and lightweight feel whilst packing all the performance you will ever need from a tablet.

This 7" Ultima Hardcore with is RK3066 Dual Core processor and Quad Core Mali 400 MP can handle games with ease and using its super-high resolution 7" 1280x800 IPS screen is an absolute joy. If your a power user who wants to play games or CPU/GPU intensive task then the OcUK Ultima Hardcore is the unit for you.

This unit has Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HD gaming performance as Quad Core Mali 400 MP and its Dual Core RK3066 ARM processors have more than enough to power any task with ease. Even more so this unit has superb value for money!

Specification:-
- Processor: RK3066 ARM Cortex A9 Dual Core 1.20GHz
- Graphics: Quad Core Mali 400 MP
- Operating System: Android 4.1.1
- Screen: 7" 1280x800 IPS Super-Bright Display
- Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Storage: 8GB NAND
- MicroSD: Supporting upto additional 32GB
- G-Sensor: YES
- 3G Support: YES
- WiFi: IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless network
- I/O: Micro USB Port (OTG), TF card slot, 3.5mm Stereo headset, DC, Mini HDMI
- HDMI: Yes supporting 1080P video output
- Video Decode: AVI H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID, rm, rmvb, MKV?H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID), WMV, MOV, MP4?H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), DAT?VCD), VOB?DVD), PMP,MPEG, MPG, FLV?H.263?H.264), ASF, TS, TP, 3GP, MPG etc.
- Music Decode: MP3,WMA,APE,FLAC,WAV,OGG,AAC,MP1,MP2,AC3,AMR,DTS,RA,M4A
- Picture format: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Camera: Front 0.3M / Rear 2.0M
- Battery: 2800mAh / 3.7v
- Battery Life: 2-3hrs
- Warranty: 1yr

Only £71.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Ultima V2 10.1" IPS 8GB Tablet PC - Android Jellybean 4.1 w/ Playstore with FREE 16GB SD Card @ £99.95 inc VAT

TB-037-OT_400.jpg

OcUK Ultima tablets use a combination of the fastest hardware to ensure gameplay is smooth and response is instant. The other major advantage is they use Super-High resolution IPS screens for incredible image quality along with great viewing angles. They also come housed in very high quality and extremely thin chassis making them stunning to look at as well making you the envy of all your friends.

OcUK Ultima tablets are unbeatable for the money and their performance cannot be matched at this price point and the screens making using them a joy. They also feature aluminium ally back plate which further adds to the quality of these tablets, for the money these are unbeatable!

This new V2 version fixes issues the previous version had with batteries and screen by using larger capacity 5400mAH battery compared to the previous 5000mAH. Also the touchscreen is updated to a new supplier with pre-check for dead pixels, meaning these units are dead pixel free.

Specification:-
- Processor: RK3066 ARM Cortex A9 1.60GHz Dual-Core powerful processor
- Graphics: Quad Core Mali 400 3D Hardware Acceleration
- Display Screen: 10.1" Super Resolution 1280x800 IPS LED Backlit screen
- Operating System: Andoid Jellybean 4.1 /w Playstore
- Language: Multiple language support (English Default)
- Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Storage: 8GB NAND Flash (Upgradable to 32GB /w SD Card)
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.0
- BBC Iplayer / Netflix compatible
- Memory Card: Micro-SD (Support upto 32GB)
- G-Sensor: Yes
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.40GHz wireless network
- Touch: 10 points Capacitive screen
- Mini-USB Port
- Mini-HDMI supporting 1080P Video output
- Video Decode:AVI H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID, rm, rmvb, MKV?H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID), WMV, MOV, MP4?H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), DAT?VCD), VOB?DVD), PMP,MPEG, MPG, FLV?H.263?H.264), ASF, TS, TP, 3GP, MPG etc.
- Music Decode: MP3,WMA,MP2,OGG,AAC,M4A,MA4,FLAC,APE,WAV
- Picture Format: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Camera: Front 0.3M/Rear 2.0M
- Battery: 5400maH / 3.7v
- Battery life: 6-8hrs
- Dimensions: 260mm x 170mm x 11mm
- Weight: 608grams
- Warranty: 1yr
- Teknix Review: http://www.eteknix.com/overclockersuk-10-1-android-4-0-tablet-review/
- FREE 16GB SD card supplied with purchases from 09/05/2013

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Grrr trying to buy one but the basket keeps messing up. Keep getting this blue circle on the card security code page. Tried on Chrome and get this issue. However using IE doesn't even display the basket page correctly at all :(

Associate
Typical, I ordered the 10.1 inch half past eleven yesterday morning for next day delivery, was not dispatched until this morning. Would the delay in dispatch be something to do with this special price this morning?

Should I have just cancelled my order this morning and taken advantage of the £30 saving and ordered this today?

Last edited:
Soldato
I think they are sold out as there were only 8 when I bought mine a few hours ago. So this is probably the next stock price. Although they shoudl really honour the price for all orders as it says TODAY ONLY and not WHILE STOCKS LAST

Permabanned
Yes I see what you mean now.
On the site homepage it says sold out but if you click on it it says 10+ in stock.
Anybody know how many were actually available at this special price ?

Associate
I think they are sold out as there were only 8 when I bought mine a few hours ago. So this is probably the next stock price. Although they shoudl really honour the price for all orders as it says TODAY ONLY and not WHILE STOCKS LAST
It does state on the homepage today only section how many units are left available at that price and once they are out it is clearly shown on the section also.

Yes I see what you mean now.
On the site homepage it says sold out but if you click on it it says 10+ in stock.
Anybody know how many were actually available at this special price ?
It was 10 each.

Back
Top Bottom