What gaming mouse do you use for FPS gaming?

Associate
Func MS-3, This mouse is literally perfect, I really hope Ocuk will be stocking the new Func headset & Mech keyboard in the future as i had to go elsewhere to get this :(

Associate
Razer Deathadder 3.5G (old version, with blue glow, pre-Synapse garbage)

By far the best mouse I've ever used, if it dies I'll probably go for another one of the exact same model.

Man of Honour
I do really like my Sensei but I'm pretty tempted by the new G700s as I want a wireless mouse, I assume it's just a rebadged G700 but will have to read up on it...

Soldato
Would definitely still be using my G9 if it hadn't broke but it did and i went for a cheap replacement the Steelseries Kana..i liked it so much i have just bought its big brother the sensai (MLG)

Soldato
IMO 1.1 here.

Tried a WMO, too small (low)
Tried a Zowie AM, really really small (in all dimensions, but easily the best scroll whell of all time)
Tried a Sensei. Pretty much perfect shape and size but the bull**** they put on it as a joke it just pointless and the metal finish is terribad.

I would love to try a Zowie EC1 but right now I cant justify the price...that and they are difficult to get hold of for some reason.

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Microsoft wheel mouse optical (WMO 1.1a). Getting on for 10 years old now, was fine for UT99, quake 2 and 3 back then and is still fine for CSS/GO and UT3 etc now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom