Feeling so low right now, need advice

Soldato
Dont move, dont leave school or collage, dont keep girlfriends that call you a (C you next Tuesday) If she says that because you wont up sticks and drop your future prospects then she is selfish and does not give a darn about your future.

Soldato
MTFU and GTFO ;) you'll laugh at your self in 3-4 years time, dump and forget.. you're way to young to mess your head up with stuff like that and you should be REALLY careful to not make any dumb mistakes or you'll be paying them off for the rest of your life.. talking kids, jobs, education etc..

J.B

J.B

Soldato
Scotland or Cornwall? Lack of specifics make me think empty statement.

Without meaning to sound patronising, don't worry about it too much. You will meet lots of great girls in the next 5-10 years. If this all goes wrong just chalk it up to experience

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Leave her. You're 17.

When you look back in 10 years you will laugh at how ridiculous this is. You'll find someone else and completely forget here.

Don't throw your life away for an immature bint.

Man of Honour
Let this girl go. You're 17, still not an adult, and you and will have many, many more girlfriends in your life. Finish your education, get a degree, find your way, and then start thinking about who you want to spend the rest of your life with.
This about says it all. You're far too young to consider moving away when you're not even old enough to really know what you want out of life. She sounds like a bit of a nut case, and if all you're doing is arguing, especially only 6-7 months into a relationship, then you're not right for each other. Letting your first relationship go is never easy, especially as she is probably the first woman you've ever loved and/or slept with. If you break it off now though you'll be saving yourself further problems down the line. Do it now, do it clean, take time to get over it, then move on. You're still only a kid, there are plenty more women out there that are just waiting to screw your head up. Why deny yourself that? :D

Associate
if she isnt prepared to wait while you finish college so you can provide a better future for you both then maybe its time to let her do her own thing. you only get one good chance at this game called life so finish college as you owe it to yourself

Soldato
Dunno why you're feeling low? You say you're fighting over small things and that you've slipped up? What are these things?

As others have said you're 17 and in the middle of your college course. Is it a reasonable to ask you to up sticks and join her wherever she ends up?

Soldato
I agree that in a few years time the OP wont care about this at all, however at the same time i remember being at that age and being "in love" and thinking certain girls were the best thing since sliced bread, so i do sympathise. Ultimately she is just too immature for you my friend, so i'd start looking elsewhere.

Soldato
Ditch her

Smash new pasty

Take great delight in telling her how much better said new pasty is

Tell her Scotland is full or see you next Tuesdays as you put it

If she still wants to move here bring her up for a weekend in Glasgow and introduce her to a few average Scots me and alheckz would be good for this shell be on the first train home after five minutes up here

Or just bin her and move on you've only been with her 6 months try 12 years and 3 kids :)

Oh if you want a cruel cheap parting shot tell her you don't fancy her anymore since she got fat regardless of what weight she is

Soldato
Bless. I wish I was seventeen and had your problems.

This

Let this girl go. You're 17, still not an adult, and you and will have many, many more girlfriends in your life. Finish your education, get a degree, find your way, and then start thinking about who you want to spend the rest of your life with.

And this

Knuckle down, live your life while you're still young. The rest will fall into place - what seems like the be all and end all now is just a prologue

Man of Honour
Oh yeah & if the OP feels it's one big family here after his short stay & posts then he has obvious weirdness going on relationship wise, highlighted by his apparent willingness to listen to his Jeremy Kyle bird.

Back
Top Bottom