*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Omg that Borderlands 2 deal is amazing, I have been holding off buying the game for a good season pass + game deal, shame the website won't work :(

Do many people still play Borderlands 2?

Soldato
Omg that Borderlands 2 deal is amazing, I have been holding off buying the game for a good season pass + game deal, shame the website won't work :(

Do many people still play Borderlands 2?

Seems to be working now, they probably just got a large influx of people buying Borderlands 2 :p. Not sure on multiplayer, but even if there isn't loads playing it's a great single player game.

Associate
Is Borderlands 2 an updated engine - just wondering how it would run on my system (Q6600/4Gb RAM/HD 5770)? The first game ran well enough but just wanted to be sure it's not going to give my PC a hernia.. :)

Associate
Lots of people still play Borderlands 2. It would be foolish to purchase without DLC these days or you will be very limited to much fewer multiplayer games plus all the DLC is great anyways. Might fire the game back up soon. Best deal I have seen since Bioshock Infinite pre-order.

Associate
The £9 deal on Borderlands 2 + Season pass is immense. (greenmangaming)

If you can refer a few friends you get £2 and they get £2 so you could potentially get another free game from it!

Back
Top Bottom