Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Associate
Where is the new space? I'm mainly a dualshock player on PS3 & PC. Are there any PS3 set ups? I've yet to find a pad converter that didn't lag so kind of get discouraged playing on a 360. I have a TE but haven't put the time in yet to be any good with it.

Soldato
The Charles Bradlaugh, just round the corner. I haven't stepped foot in there yet, but apparently it's nice.
I have a Cronus Device which a couple of my friends used at the Capcom 25th Tounry but that was xbox360 to PS3, haven't used it since then but they said there was no noticeable lag.

The only PS3 setup we have is used for TTT2. But if you let me know if you're popping down I might be able to arrange a PS3 SF4 setup as quite a few of us have dual modded sticks to play against you.

Associate
The Bradlaugh is nice mate. Will make an excellent venue especially if they give you an area upstairs ;)

If a PS3 is there that would be great as I definitely want to check out the level of competition. I would bring my own but I'll be busing it and it's on it's last legs.. taking it to the pub a couple of times will probably kill it :(

Let me know the best way to stay in contact (I'm not on Facebook)

Soldato
I think it is the upstairs we are looking at, sounds promising. :)
I'm sure a ps3 could easily be done, we have a fair few setups these days. Marvel even got put on the other day *shudder*.

Best way would be to make up a facebook account. make up a gmail account if you don't want to use your real one, we have a few people who use it just for the group.
Otherwise drop me a message on here (trust) if you are thinking about popping down and I'll let you know what is happening.

Soldato
Also Adz do you want the full costume pack? Just found it in my inventory from the last sale. Send me your steam ID if you do.

Awesome thanks! :) I'll email you later this evening.

BTW - if anyone wants some games on the PC, please give me your ID and I'll add you on. I'm on late if I'm on at all, I'm much worse then I use to be (I wasn't all that great anyway) and I'm using a cheap pad which feels like it's about to break.

Associate
Lodjik, are you friends with Kyle, the Gief?

As much as I don't like saying it, Facebook seems to be the best way to keep up now. Just simply because everyone else uses it and for a lot of people it's the only thing they use. So I'd really recommend just making a throwaway e-mail address to use to join our group, I had to do the same.

We'll be (tentatively) getting all of the upstairs to run the tournament on the 16th, should be good, we're hoping to turn the Braudlaugh into a venue to run monthly tournaments if all goes well.

We have another guy in your position on consoles. The reason we run 360s is simply because that's what Rob and I have. If anyone brings their PS3 down, as long as we know in advance then we should be able to provide a monitor for it. If you guys who have PS3s have a chat about it I'm sure someone can arrange to bring one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom