Thebay, think i have been ripped off. (Samsung Galaxy S4)

Soldato
New listing just poped up and i could not resist the price £275 for a brand new unopened samsung galaxy s4 frost white simfree....

----------------------------------------------

here is the link, mods please remove if the link is not allowed.

----------------------------------------------

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251299352325?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

basicly i bought it and within 5 minutes paypal has completed transaction,
but when i view myebay under payed for icon, there is a egg timer and when you hover over it it says : Your payment is being processed through paypal.

the weird thing is on paypals side the transaction is complete.
i tried messaging the seller and he is not responding to my messages, i also did a seller information lookup to get his contact number : i tried ringing it and its like the number is not right or not correct wont ring...

i then contacted ebay and they say to give it a day they said that egg timer is there becuse the buyer has not accepted payment yet, *so why would paypal say payment transaction completed*

im not sure what to do now, i should not have bought something for a steal price from a low trusted person on the bay...

should i put in for a paypal dispute ?

Soldato
OP
I will give it a few days if nothing changes, i will dispute, ******* hate ebay scammers low life scum...

Please fully star out all swearing in future. Thank you.

Associate
If hes new, paypal wont release the funds until you have confirmed receipt of the item via the feedback function. The eggtimer should disappear when the seller can actually claim it.

Caporegime
Sounds too good to be true at that price....

From a look at the listing it sounds like he may have taken payment in hens instead? You missed a trick there!

Soldato
OP
If hes new, paypal wont release the funds until you have confirmed receipt of the item via the feedback function. The eggtimer should disappear when the seller can actually claim it.

yeah i noticed that on my paypal payment screen a confirm receipt once i have gotten the item then i can release the funds to him i think thats pretty good, have not seen that before though i think its for new sellers....

Soldato
Does it show 'unclaimed' in Paypal ? .if so just cancel the payment and it should be reversed. I paid for something recently and the same '..processing payment' message appeared, turned out the seller didn't have a paypal account until they claimed the money it was sitting in limbo. So I cancelled the payment and requested an invoice first.

Back
Top Bottom