Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
The facelift XF is a genuinelly stunning looking car from every angle. It doesn't seem to have a bad angle like most cars do - however you look at it, it's properly nice looking. A far better effort than those awful lights on the prefacelift.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;24563194 said:
The facelift XF is a genuinelly stunning looking car from every angle. It doesn't seem to have a bad angle like most cars do - however you look at it, it's properly nice looking. A far better effort than those awful lights on the prefacelift.

I agree and its why I'm struggling to decide what will replace it in a year or so's time. I come out my front door and see it and its always something I'm happy to see on my drive and know I can just get it and drive it anywhere in the country without fuss or bother from it. If Jag hurry up and release the smaller 3(ish) series sized one then I'd be more than happy. I was looking at the infinti Q50 but from the price list they sent me they are only bringing the 2.2 Diesel into the country so thats out.

And that is a really long car! or that is a really short parking bay.

I was about 2 inches from the front of the bay, so its a bit of both. The size of the XF is about the only thing I'd change as its a sod to park due to being long, wide and having massive wheels to kerb. I did look at an XJ but thats a inch wider and even longer so decided on the XF instead.

Soldato
I do love the lines on the XF - the rear is much nicer than on the XJ. There's one identical to this 3 doors along the road from me.

Sorry to hear you had issues, but I guess as you kept buying them Jag is forgiven.

Last I remember is the new baby jag is coming 2015.

Soldato
I do love the lines on the XF - the rear is much nicer than on the XJ. There's one identical to this 3 doors along the road from me.

Sorry to hear you had issues, but I guess as you kept buying them Jag is forgiven.

Last I remember is the new baby jag is coming 2015.

Yeah Jag and the dealer did the right thing so was worth staying with them for the time being. I've been told the new little one will appear later next year or 2015 will wait and see. I just want them to put the 380ps v6 Supercharged engine in it :D

Associate
Tidied mine up a bit lately in case the good weather doesn't last long :D

IMG_4127_zpsdd7cb995.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
xbbfVl6.jpg

Hire car for the day. It's a lovely car!

It's the second time I've had a facelift 3 litre engine, and it really is a fantastic engine, I didn't think it was possible to get much smoother than the pre facelift engine I've got but they've done it well. Which is good as the 2.2 litre engine is absolutely dreadful, sounds like a bag of spanners from the inside and isn't smooth at all.

This has all the toys too which is good, makes me realise just how I definitely should have gone for a reversing camera :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom