Mouse Mat Suggestions

Associate
Hi all,

So lately i'v been playing a lot of League of Legends and im noticing that my mouse mat is letting me down, i currently have a Razer Goliathus Omega Fragged Control Gaming Mouse Pad which is a cloth mat. The problem i have is its worn away and is pretty dirty so its not got a consistant smoothness too it.

I used to use a lot of hard mats which i prefer but i dont really want to spend £30+ on a mouse mat anymore, so i was wondering if anyone can recommend a mouse mat that is smooth but more durable, also do all cloth mats suffer from getting dirty and becoming worse over time? Can i do anything do clean it?

Associate
Some people hand wash their mats actually, just using a little soap and warm water.

Us computer bofs will do anything for that extra quality feel whilst gaming / browsing hey!

I can't recommend enough the Steelseries mats. The QCK+ ones I think are excellent, durable, large and comfortable over long periods.

You can get a QCK+ black, which looks smart and costs around £15 inc delivery.

Associate
Love my Puretrak Talent pad. works a treat with my deathadder and has the benefit of being machine washable

Associate
Had 3 Razer Goliathus fragged control, Each one I sent back as the cloth started to come out, Bought a Razer Destructor 2, Easier to clean/Move the mouse.

Permabanned
Nova Killer 2.

I use a Nova Winner 3 which is the same surface/design just in a smaller size, its never let me down and I've tried it with several mice and all have tracked brilliantly on it.

Its a plastic pad with a rubber bottom so it doesn't budge on your desk.

Back
Top Bottom