Wallet GPS Tracker

Associate
Hello.

Whilst being rather intoxicated several times i have lost my wallet, and today i thought of an idea to put a gps tracker in it so that i can always locate it!

I googled to no avail and the best available seems to be a key fob and something else in your wallet that alerts when they are separated.

I see the main issue as size, the tracker has to be basically as small as possible, even hide-able, this doesnt seem possible?

Anyone any thoughts? Is this is a viable idea or are there any good products already on the market that you know of?

Many thanks!

Associate
OP
Interesting video, and trackr looks good but maybe its still too large, someone could just see it and get rid.

Also thanks for the judging motherly comments, always useful.

Maybe i'll stick to cash and wait a few years for a tiny one...

Soldato
If someone's nicked your wallet, they'll take the money and maybe the cards then bin the wallet unless it's worth a lot in itself. Unless they're completely thick they will probably notice something conspicuous in it nearly 4mm thick with a 'Trackr' logo on it as being a tracking device or at least something that would be good to smash into pieces. More money down the drain.

If you're going out on the lash, use a money belt and only put in it what you actually need. Maybe one cashcard, your Oyster card, some notes and some change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom