Logitech G9 Replacement

Associate
I need a replacement for my G9 that has just died. I have little knowledge on the latest mice as I've had this for 4 years or so.

I have a fingertip/claw grip and would prefer a mouse of similar size to the G9.

Budget is under £60 (not strictly - but preferably)

I mainly play FPS' such as TF2, CS:S, CS:GO and play with mid sensitivity on most games, although it varies per class on TF2.

Would it be better 'upgrading' to the G9X or getting something like a Kova+, Corsair M65 etc?

Any help is appreciated.

Associate
I bought an corsair m65 but it's a little large for claw/finger grip (at least with my girlie hands) - and the sniper button is unreachable with a finger/claw grip, so have back to my g9x.

I also have a CM Xornet - probably as close to size to the g9 you are going to find in a modern mouse, but I've not tested it out yet. Nice and cheap if you don't take to it though.

I'd suggest a R.A.T. x because of the customisation allowed (so should suit a claw grip) but I had to send mine back because of massive jitter problems when picking up vibrations from speakers in game etc (sounds ridiculous...and is... the phillips sensor I think) - don't know if they ever fixed that problem, but if so, worth a look.

Last edited:
Soldato
Zowie FK is a small fingertip / clawgrip mouse, with an optical sensor and three low to mid sensitivity.

It's got some quirks though, mainly lack of customisation, fixed DPI, no drivers, and buttons that feel stiffer than the usual (Huano's). It's also ambidextrous, and has 5 usable buttons. It's a LanParty FPS mouse to put it plainly. I love it, but it's not to everyone's taste.

A Sensei would be more versatile, while still remaining in that relatively small category. The CM Storm Spawn / Xornet are marketed towards the same crowd. I have a Xornet, and it's OK, firmwares fixed the original issues (lift off distance, mainly).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom