Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Would love a ceiling fan but I've been known to sleep walk and also stand up straight on my bed.

I don't mind getting a cheap hair cut, but one that takes the neck off is a little low for me.

Caporegime
Would love a ceiling fan but I've been known to sleep walk and also stand up straight on my bed.

I don't mind getting a cheap hair cut, but one that takes the neck off is a little low for me.

Hahaha, nearly spat coffee out at work for that! :D

Ah...being easily amused rocks.

On a side note, this one is pretty geeky, its all remote controlled...the ceilings in my place are ridiculously high (I live in an old style bungalow) so if I had one with the pull strings I'd never reach it (I'm 5ft 7) - To give you an idea of how high the ceilings are, that door is a normal height and theres a good 3-4ft above that till the ceiling.

Best bit about the remote control, when at my desk I don't even need to get up to switch the light on/off or dim it, ALL done by the demote :D

Soldato
Haha, my post was absolutley genuine I must add, I do sleep walk!

I honestly thought that door on your picture was a little cubby hole door, not a full size one!

Maybe I need to invest in a bungalow. Fan sounds cool (no pun, promise!)

Associate
Interesting. How much is tuna if you buy it fresh and can it be frozen for a long time? Paying for tinned tuna now is a rip off

The stall I bought this from had 2 different priced Tuna types I am not sure what the difference was but I got the cheaper one at £10 a kilo.

I have sliced steaks off and frozen them in pairs, each steak is about 300g. I got about 8 steaks and then the Cat's and I ate the bit left over raw, my wife thought it was rank so didn't have any. Compared to the cost and size of the steaks from the supermarket it was excellent value. I always find the pre cut and packed steaks too thin for me.

edit: forgot to add if you saw the program about Billingsgate the stall I was at just happened to be the bloke that wears the hat in the program.

Caporegime
Haha, my post was absolutley genuine I must add, I do sleep walk!

I honestly thought that door on your picture was a little cubby hole door, not a full size one!

Maybe I need to invest in a bungalow. Fan sounds cool (no pun, promise!)

Hehe, standing on the bed is a new one! Not heard of that before!

Soldato
FB_IMG_13735537240498896_zps2809a8de.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom