Steam Summer Sale

Associate
I think most people have been having problems.
I had to use paypal to add money to my steam wallet because my card wouldn't go through last night

I had problems with Card Payments as well :(

Rang my Bank (as per the "instructions" on the Store following the Decline) and they said they couldn't see the Transactions. I have just re-tried and everything seems to be working again :)

Associate
For those asking about Football Manager 2013, I've actually went back to FM2012 at this point now, as FM13 changed tactics in a way that just made it a more frustrating game. FM2012 is just a lot more fun and in case you're the type of person to download plug and play tactics from siforums or fmbase, definately stick with FM12 as those are a lot more difficult to make and as such a lot of the creators of those tactics have given up.

If you love spending hours tinkering with your tactic though FM13 would be best for you, I just prefer FM12 because I don't have time for FM to be my job and to learn every single nuance which you kinda have to do with FM13.

Associate
For those asking about Football Manager 2013, I've actually went back to FM2012 at this point now, as FM13 changed tactics in a way that just made it a more frustrating game. FM2012 is just a lot more fun and in case you're the type of person to download plug and play tactics from siforums or fmbase, definately stick with FM12 as those are a lot more difficult to make and as such a lot of the creators of those tactics have given up.

If you love spending hours tinkering with your tactic though FM13 would be best for you, I just prefer FM12 because I don't have time for FM to be my job and to learn every single nuance which you kinda have to do with FM13.

+1 a very true statement this

Soldato
Mobile app is working great for people having issues with the normal Steam application.

For instance I just clicked on Miami Hotline soundtrack to purchase.

Before the screen had loaded I logged into my wifi on the phone, started up Steam, added the game and purchased.

This all happened before the Miami Hotline screen loaded on my laptop.

Amusingly it started to download automatically before the screen loaded on the laptop as well...

Back
Top Bottom