Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hulk has agreed personal terms with Monaco and is set to sign for a transfer fee of €60million [RMC Sport - beIN Sport]

Could be nonsense but wouldn't surprise me considering it is Monaco.

Truly incredible (No pun intended) how Hulk keeps commanding these fees. I really cannot see how he is rated as highly as his transfer fees suggest!

Soldato
Hulk has agreed personal terms with Monaco and is set to sign for a transfer fee of €60million [RMC Sport - beIN Sport]

Could be nonsense but wouldn't surprise me considering it is Monaco.

Truly incredible (No pun intended) how Hulk keeps commanding these fees. I really cannot see how he is rated as highly as his transfer fees suggest!

Isn't he one of those dodgy 3rd party ownership players, essentially his 'owners' drive his price and his transfer destinations?

Soldato
I personally don't think he's as bad now as some people make out.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see him as a regular 30+ scorer - but could he get 20+ goals from the bench at Man U? Maybe.

Would I swap Rooney for him? No.

Pre Rafa @ chelsea I might have agreed, but if the guy the turned him into the best striker in the world couldn't help him I don't think anyone can.

Associate
****ing mental if true, Hulk is the Brazilian Heskey, only worse. Would make the Shevchenko and Torres deal look sensible, at least they were exceptional players at some point before moving!

Soldato
PA Sources: Man Utd Chief Executive Ed Woodward has left the club's tour of Australia early to carry out some urgent transfer business

Christ, what's going on (or not) now?

The biggest clue that Rooney will be going is if United buy a decent striker. They'd be screwed in the market if they got rid of Rooney without getting a replacement in first.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
I can't imagine its anything more than getting a handle on the Rooney situation. We can't have a Confused Rooney left on his own. Who knows what he would get up to.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Predictions: Rooney will be sold somewhere and we will end the transfer window with another defender and a last minute midfielder that we have paid over the odds for and who is not up to scratch / not given enough of a chance.

We won't get Mata because he is Chelseas best player and we won't get Fabregas because they don't want to sell and he doesn't want to move and they have lost thiago already. Perhaps we should start trying to buy Messi and Neymar just to complete the list of players that are pointless in pursuing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom