Steam Summer Sale

Associate
Also Has Arma combiened ops been on a daily deal or flash sale yet? i fancy some dayZ

Has Arma 2 combined ops been a daily deal yet?

It was 2-3? days ago, around five to six pound iirc, I only remember because I bought it from another site a few weeks back for about $8.50 and haven't played it yet. Might be on a flash sale before the end though.

Soldato
My Steam account now has over ninety games... :o Ten purchased in the last couple of days, I'm sort of glad that no one else does sales like Steam, buying loads of things that cost £2.99 feels so much better than buying one thing that costs £30. :p

Soldato
My Steam account now has over ninety games... :o Ten purchased in the last couple of days, I'm sort of glad that no one else does sales like Steam, buying loads of things that cost £2.99 feels so much better than buying one thing that costs £30. :p

I'm upto 137 now. Not actually sure how many of those are from the sale, cant honestly remember what I had before. At least 10 new days anyway.

Soldato
Has anyone got War of the Roses?

What is it like to play compared to Chivalry?

Very, very different. Much slower paced, more tactical and controls very similarly to Mount and Blade's combat.

It's worth a punt at that small price, I'd say. Much, MUCH more satisfying archery than Chivalry, yet given the choice I'll take the schlocky fun of Chivalry over WotR 90% of the time.

Soldato
I think I'll give it a go. At that price I'm not really that fussed if it is not all that good.

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Chivalry. When it works well it is great fun but at times it can be dreadful.

Soldato
Decided to get lego lord of the rings and dark souls. Not games i would have normally bothered with at full price, especially dark souls considering its stuppose to be a rubbish port but considering there the price of a decent mobile game i thought why not lol.

Soldato
There is a way to see how much, install the Enhanced Steam browser extension:

http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

After installing the extension set the options (in chrome you can change the display from $ to £) then visit your account page on the Steam website (in your browser).

You'll get something like this:

3F9Gx.png

I have had a Steam account for over 4 years now but this sale is the first time I've actually bought anything.

Thanks, I've installed it and got:

Total Spent:
$70.24

Can I change to £ in firefox?

Man of Honour
Decided to get lego lord of the rings and dark souls. Not games i would have normally bothered with at full price, especially dark souls considering its stuppose to be a rubbish port but considering there the price of a decent mobile game i thought why not lol.

Get DSFix for Dark Souls, install it (takes less than 30 seconds), and you instantly have a far better looking game to the console version. It's a lazy port, rather than a bad one IMO.

Back
Top Bottom