First game you ever completed?

Man of Honour
It is either Chaos Engine playing 2 player co-op with my Dad or Desert Strike, both on Amiga 1200.

Such an awesome machine.

:edit: possibly Streets of Rage on Mega Drive, again co-op but with a friend.

Soldato
Hmm, not sure I can remember that far back, as I started gaming around 1981! It would have been something on the Atari 2600 or the Commodore Vic 20 for sure.

I was going to say the same but I don't actually remember finishing any on those but I probably did.

Moving onto the Commodore 64 though I remember as few but a couple of one's that stand out :

1) Monty on the Run
2) Ghosts n Goblin

Both of which were pretty hard so that's probably why I remember them.

Jase

Associate
Despite playing many games and console beforehand, I think the first game I ever fully completed was Shenmue on the Dreamcast. :)

Still remains my favourite game to this day.

Associate
I think it was one of the Dizzy games on C64. I was maybe 8 or 9 and me and my parents were staying at my grandparents caravan in Blackpool (classy!). Me and my dad got really addicted and kept playing it. My mum got really ****ed off with us. When we finally completed it it basically just said 'Congratulations'. I think we were both expecting some big song and dance like haha :p

Associate
I think it was probably Pegasus on the Amiga 500 with my dad. Took a lot of weekends, that game was hard. Never got further than the pirate ship (level 2) on Crystal Kingdom Dizzy as the first level code never worked for me so had to play it again each time.

Soldato
I'd like to say a Dizzy as I remember playing them so much back in the day, but I really can't remember if I actually finished one. The first game I remember definitely finishing was SMB 2 for the NES - and it wasn't actually my NES, it was the one that they had one display in the downstairs toy section of a store in town :p First one, if not a Dizzy, that I owned would have been SMB 3.

Associate
I think mine was Sonic 1 on the Megadrive. Remember getting it for Christmas when it came out, spent all day just playing sonic! - Good times.

Associate
Adventure on the atari 2600 at a friends house.

At my house Hungry Horace on the ZX Spectrum (I got through all the levels it loops around again and goes on forever).

I could never get past the 19th level on Manic Miner "Solar Power Generator"

Back
Top Bottom