Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Fiorentina have announced that they've agreed a fee with City for Jovetic - €26m + €4m add ons.

edit: I'm not sure if the fee's official but the announcement is.

Soldato
So City have bought Fernandinho, Navas, Jovetic and Negredo, while United are about to sell Rooney and still haven't bought anyone...

GREAT

Don
I'm never quite sure how to take your short but sweet posts on here. I usually treat them as sarcasm but I may be wrong. Make a bold statement and run off to watch the ensuing argument. :p

Check out his predictions in the prediction league - Utd to win by 6 or 7 goals every game and Liverpool & City to lose every week.

Don
I've hated him ever since he dived against Liverpool in 2009(?). It wasn't even for a pen - it was on the edge of their own box but he just ****ed me off that day.

Man of Honour
Reports in Spain say that Arsenal target Gonzalo Higuain has declared that Jose Mourinho wants to take him from Real Madrid to Chelsea.

The Argentina striker has been tipped to leave the Santiago Bernabeu this summer and has previously been linked to several clubs in Europe.

And Higuain has now been quoted as saying that Chelsea are also interested in a deal, having played under Mourinho at Real.

"Mourinho wants me there," Higuain is quoted as saying by AS.

At the end of last term Higuain was tipped to join Juventus but when that move broke down he made it clear that he had made his mind up to leave Madrid.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...in-reveals-Jose-Mourinho-wants-him-at-Chelsea

I guess he's backup in case they don't get Rooney?

Caporegime
Caporegime
Arsenal fans: it's with great joy I declare santos has finally left the building. Flamenco have sgned him on two year deal. :)

Yayyyy :D:D i can now do my dance as he has left..another knobber who sucked wages out of the club is gone..thank **** for that:p

Read it earlier today on Daily Mail...interesting if true and if it is then again we lose out on another player who chooses Chelsea over us. Last time it was Mata who went to Chelsea over us.

But Thiago Silva would likely choose Barca, Messi is unlikely to choose PSG :p.

LOL:p...a fact that seems to have been lost on PSG. Silva is good but he didnt impress me that much when he was playing for Brazil, thought Luiz saved his ass quite a few times in the Confed Cup a month ago.

So City have signed Jovetic, interesting as i heard we were looking at him too but he didnt strike me as someone who is truly world class. Will be interesting to see how he does at City this season coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom