2013/14 Pre-season Friendly Thread

Caporegime
drunkenmaster
This message is hidden because drunkenmaster is on your ignore list.

DM, I don't like you, I think you talk utter ****, for this reason I ignored you several years ago, take the hint and remember I can't see your posts unless I'm really intrigued and click on them, you didn't let me down :)

I find that strange, surely if my post was ignored, how did you know I quoted you or that you would find this post interesting over others, suggests you actually check many of them? More to the point, I wasn't really replying to you, but the discussion and was really just agreeing with Shami while highlighting your post because of the truly absurd thing you were trying to suggest which was that Welbeck was only completely shockingly awful at football because he was being played out of position.

Considering you seem to think Welbeck is good, and considering the majority of your posts I've always felt you know little to nothing about football and find your opinion generally, worthless. Yet I don't put you on ignore nor decide to post specifically to tell you I don't like you, because I'm not a child. Your post comes across as the equivalent of a child sticking his fingers in his ear saying "I can't hear you, I can't hear you" , while fully being able to hear, which is generally what I expect from you.

Permabanned
I find that strange, surely if my post was ignored, how did you know I quoted you or that you would find this post interesting over others, suggests you actually check many of them? More to the point, I wasn't really replying to you, but the discussion and was really just agreeing with Shami while highlighting your post because of the truly absurd thing you were trying to suggest which was that Welbeck was only completely shockingly awful at football because he was being played out of position.

Considering you seem to think Welbeck is good, and considering the majority of your posts I've always felt you know little to nothing about football and find your opinion generally, worthless. Yet I don't put you on ignore nor decide to post specifically to tell you I don't like you, because I'm not a child. Your post comes across as the equivalent of a child sticking his fingers in his ear saying "I can't hear you, I can't hear you" , while fully being able to hear, which is generally what I expect from you.

I clicked on it because you were posting in a friendly thread while United were playing, I read it and because it was directed towards me I replied to inform you I have you on ignore so it's pointless to try and converse with me.

It's not really childish to ignore someone who is clearly a sandwich short of a picnic, it's like when you're on the bus and the nutter sits next to you, it's not childish to ignore them :)

Caporegime
Don't know how Nickg will feel. He wanted rid of Moyes after one game because we didn't change how we played, yet today we moved forward on every touch and kept the ball on the ground.
Oh yes, and Welbeck was excellent.

The only downside was their goal which came as a result from slack marking from Keane, but it's only pre-season and it'll come with experience.
Cleverley, Welbeck, Januzaj, Lingard and Zaha all looked very good, as did Fabio in the little bit of the game that he joined in. Very positive, enjoyable performance.

Don
OP
Typical pre-season game from us. You could see in their performance that the players have had some hard training sessions and the heat/humidity wasn't helping things either.

Alberto in the first half and both Sterling & Ibe in the 2nd looked good but other than that it seemed a bit of an effort for the rest.

Interesting to see Wisdom getting a run out at CB again today instead of Kelly. With Wisdom likely to be loaned out before the season starts, I guess that rules out any chance of Kelly moving infield to CB.
You do know the history of convicts in Australia don't you? :p

:D

88,000 today in Indonesia too :p
Good goal. Ibe looks damn quick and he doesn't bottle for a living.

I said at the end of last season that he's potentially better than Sterling. Maybe not quite as skillful but looks like he's got more end product.

Back
Top Bottom