Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
O0kqEAO.jpg

Prizes for how many you can name :) Was a great day :)

There will be a larger selection at some point that I may cross post here :)

Thinking about it I really should have headed down to Knightsbridge area whilst around, see if I could have found that Tron Aventador

kd

Last edited:
Soldato
Aston martin CC100
Aston martin one-77
Aston Martin Cygnet
Aston martin DBS
Astin Martin DBR (i think)
Aston Martin DB9

Hmm,

Presuming the CC100 (green one) is your first, then the following is correct:

CC100
Vanquish Centenary Edition
V12 Zagato
Cygnet (Moss')
One-77
Rapide S

In my mind, the Zagato truly stole the show. There were 2 on display, and that red made it absolutely gorgeous.

kd

Soldato
Was up in Burford for a few days. So many e-types!

tK9bZ52.jpg.png

Ouch…

v7LvBfW.jpg

E92 is still gorgeous. This one looks wrapped?

He was trolling 320D and 520D owners by going 70mph everywhere then flooring it when they were close.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Very Nice Karmann Ghia - I am apart of the VW comunity myself and can really apprecite a nice motor when I see one!

It's strange. My CBT therapist said he was restoring one and I thought I haven't seen one for over 10 years, then I saw two in the same week and neither one was his too. Then I saw a wheeler dealers episode where they shipped one from the US to do up. Strange, but lovely looking cars.

Man of Honour
Gonna get some flak for this but sod it. Never have I turned twice to look at a Mazda before but this was stunning in the flesh.

rps20130726_105712_955.jpg

The designer deserves a pat on the back for that. All the right lines and dimensions, a mix of the best of BMW/JAG/Audi there I feel.

Associate
Yes I found myself admiring a Mazda 6 SkyActiv the other day... it felt a bit strange :)

They get good reviews too, particularly on the handling.

Soldato
The designer deserves a pat on the back for that. All the right lines and dimensions, a mix of the best of BMW/JAG/Audi there I feel.

Perhaps they tailor it a lot for the US market (no bad thing kind of) but it looks very un-Japanese? Which is good!

Are they still linked with Ford?

Back
Top Bottom