****The Official The Wolverine Thread ****

Soldato
Ok so now it's Wolverines turn to battle through partially/fully losing his powers, not seen that trope used before have we.

Permabanned
Bored with Wolverine!

They seriously need to get a new actor to play Wolverine and change the mood a bit, Xmen movies were mainly about Wolverine just feels like Wolverine overload to me.

Make a Cyclops movie.

Soldato
No thanks! That crying winey bitch almost ruined the x-men movies for me! So glad they killed him off in the third one!

I agree a certain amount. He should have been bad ass but he was just such a tool! I like the focus on Wolverine as he at least has a back story and depth.

Soldato
No one seen this yet?

I went yesterday and was very pleasantly surprised, goes without saying it's better than Origins but that's hardly any endorsement but I'd say it's also better than First Class (a film I've never really had the urge to see more than the once at the cinema). The average 3/5 or 7/10 reviews are slightly harsh imo, I'd give it a good 8/10

Mid-credit scene is full of epicness as well :cool:

Caporegime
Surprised that this thread hasnt been as popular as some of the other big name movies.

Anyhow went and saw this last night with the missus, didnt think it was too bad in all honesty. But tbh im not a huge x men fan myself but have watched all of them so far but anyhow back to the movie...thought it was pretty good and the action scenes were well done without going too overboard.

7/10 for me, ill probably watch it again when it comes out on blu ray.

Back
Top Bottom