What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Dredd - 6.5/10 - thought it was OK, quite graphic (not nice ways to die if like me you don't like heights). Seen worse remakes of originals but as I really like the original it had a lot to contend with for me. Hugely predictable and a definite 'leave your brain at the door' film. Watched worse, definitely watched better.

Source Code - 7.5/10 - bit late to the party on this one. It's a futuristic 'who done it' [mass] murder mystery kind of film. After the first 1/2 hour I was getting a little bit bored but it really does improve as the story unfolds. I guessed the twist at the end as well but probably one of the better films I've watched this year. Worth a watch.

Star Trek VI: Undiscovered Country - 8/10 - my favourite original cast movie. Has everything a Trek film should have IMO. For the non-trek fan it is well worth a watch.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You have to watch all the matrix stuff, they might not be as good but it does complete the story.
And yes the animatrix are very good and cover the back story.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Oblivion 8/10

Although I rate this 8/10 I do think that it will depend on the time the viewer watches it & how he/she feels at the time.
I liked the concept though & enjoyed the film & was in the right mood to ignore any holes & get lost in the slow pace of the film.

Caporegime
Dredd - 6.5/10 - thought it was OK, quite graphic (not nice ways to die if like me you don't like heights). Seen worse remakes of originals but as I really like the original it had a lot to contend with for me. Hugely predictable and a definite 'leave your brain at the door' film. Watched worse, definitely watched better.

You think the Stallone version is better? Lol, Okay!

Back
Top Bottom