** DUCKY SHINE III IN STOCK AT OVERCLOCKERS UK **

Soldato
depends what you want

there is a huge guide to mechanical switches in the peripheral section.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18523430

I personally started out with Blue switches. tried black and brown and wasn't impressed and then tried reds and immediately swapped my blue board for a red one.

are you a gamer or typist
and do you want the switch to click or not?

I started brown went blue then red can't go back now. So comfortable to type on !

jkb

jkb

Associate
It will more than likely happen full size boards tend to be the preferred option in Asia/US market so that's why the 9008's are always released 1st followed by the 9087's.

All I can say is nothing has been confirmed either way.

Thanks for the explanation. All I want is a backlit (preferably green) TKL with red switches, unfortunately OCUK don't seem to have such a keyboard.

Soldato
Thanks for the explanation. All I want is a backlit (preferably green) TKL with red switches, unfortunately OCUK don't seem to have such a keyboard.

I have tried to trust you a link so not to hijack a thread about Ducky with a rival product

but CMstorm TK rapid fire has red switches and is backlit sadly not green but we do stock one!!!!! is all I won't link it here as previously stated this thread is for ducky which I am very tempted myself to buy.

jkb

jkb

Associate
I have tried to trust you a link so not to hijack a thread about Ducky with a rival product

but CMstorm TK rapid fire has red switches and is backlit sadly not green but we do stock one!!!!! is all I won't link it here as previously stated this thread is for ducky which I am very tempted myself to buy.

Thanks

I really wanted Ducky but was just looking at that keyboard when you posted your message since there is no sign of what I want anytime soon

Soldato
I'd love a YOTS edition, where you buying it from WuMyster?

edit: only black switches, screw that!

Are we still on track for Mid august? Tempted to pre-order now :)

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
The yots will not be on pre order here until there is an ETA. The problem is that we don't have a date for it. And neither do any other retailers. So we don't want to put it up for order until stock is guaranteed.

Ducky in the UK all comes from one distributor meaning that wherever you can pre order one from now will have it no sooner than OcUK anyway.

Associate
Understood. But I'd rather secure one before all hell goes loose and I miss out.
A person at the distributor also said that stock will be available to OCUK. Not sure if it's a guess of a definite statement but like I said, I'd rather have one secured

Associate
I'd love a YOTS edition, where you buying it from WuMyster?

edit: only black switches, screw that!

Are we still on track for Mid august? Tempted to pre-order now :)

Will be available in Brown/Black/Blue and Reds

The yots will not be on pre order here until there is an ETA. The problem is that we don't have a date for it. And neither do any other retailers. So we don't want to put it up for order until stock is guaranteed.

ETA has slipped several times, latest is early Sept but till there on a plane I wouldnt take that as 100%

Understood. But I'd rather secure one before all hell goes loose and I miss out.
A person at the distributor also said that stock will be available to OCUK. Not sure if it's a guess of a definite statement but like I said, I'd rather have one secured

Its a definite statement :D

Back
Top Bottom