Maccie D's for a quick and cheap meal

Soldato
OP
I'm going to stick to Tesco Metro.

Breakfast: Spicy Chicken Pasta, Dinner: Spicy Chicken Pasta, Tea: Spicy Chicken Pasta

1.55 a go and they're quite filling and low on fat.

To drink: super fruiter smoothie.

Soldato
I quite enjoy a macy d's every now and then to be honest. Although I have not had one in probably 6 months.

Big mac meal made large with a strawberry shake, sometimes I may have a cheeseburger as well. I do have guilt trips once I have finished knowing that its nearly 1800 calories but its more the saturated fat that drives me away as I have high cholesterol.

I live about 5 min walk to my local one and its on route when leaving my estate. I visit every morning for a coffee as I have about 200 stickers from ebay so get a very cheap coffee. If I am hungover I grab a mcmuffin which are epic lol

Caporegime
I'm going to stick to Tesco Metro.

Breakfast: Spicy Chicken Pasta, Dinner: Spicy Chicken Pasta, Tea: Spicy Chicken Pasta

1.55 a go and they're quite filling and low on fat.

To drink: super fruiter smoothie.

I think the amount of carbohydrate poses more of a concern than harmless unsaturated fat.

Why the hell is a McDonalds thread in the La Cuisine section? The mods must be really desperate to get people to post in this dead zone...

Soldato
I think the amount of carbohydrate poses more of a concern than harmless unsaturated fat.

Why the hell is a McDonalds thread in the La Cuisine section? The mods must be really desperate to get people to post in this dead zone...

Poor name for the sub forum imo and probably one reason why its dead in here most of the time. Food threads in GD were great.

Soldato
I rarely go to Mcdonalds but when i do i normally end up with a big mac meal and two other burgers because just a meal doesn't even get close to filling me up.

Maccy's has been dead to me in the UK since they canned mild mustard sauce.

Burger King just gives me heartburn.

The people serving in our local KFC make me feel uncomfortable, and the thought of them touching my good makes me lose my appetite.

Subway, probably the pick of the bunch but even that has lost it's appeal now.

Fortunately there's a Nandos and a Wagamama on every corner now, so that's something.

I'm getting old. Bah. It'll be a tuna sandwich and a cup of tea in BHS before I know it.

Back
Top Bottom