Audi owners in here!

Soldato
I will consider it, especially if I have to order.
Did yours take long to deliver or was it an in stock model?

Do people tend to order winter tyres and swap over come the bad weather, or not bother with the A4? If so what type?

Permabanned
I will consider it, especially if I have to order.
Did yours take long to deliver or was it an in stock model?

Do people tend to order winter tyres and swap over come the bad weather, or not bother with the A4? If so what type?

Yes it took 4 months as I had quite a few options, plus I was happy to wait till the new reg came out too.

Mine was fine in the snow last year, just needed to totally turn off the ESP. I did get stuck at one point but snow tyres would not have helped me out as there was 2 ft of snow piled around the car and my MOAR POWAR attitude just dug me in even more lol.

Soldato
Yes it took 4 months as I had quite a few options, plus I was happy to wait till the new reg came out too.

Mine was fine in the snow last year, just needed to totally turn off the ESP. I did get stuck at one point but snow tyres would not have helped me out as there was 2 ft of snow piled around the car and my MOAR POWAR attitude just dug me in even more lol.

Thanks.
Yes they mentioned Oct arrival for Nov delivery.
It is rather a while.

Soldato
Jesus, I had no idea they were so expensive!

Is it virtually new.
4wh And an oil drinking beast, I am sure that thing would have fun anywhere it went. It is fully specced as per this thread to avoid the pitfalls.

Only problem is as it is not new, they won't discount much or anything when doing the finance, whereas the new black line or specced se technik, which come in around the same price will get 3 or 4 knocked off the price for mentioning finance.

Soldato
Just become an audi owner. Yes I know hairdressers car, but I love it:) 2013 Black edition with amplified black pack, sat nav and audi music interface. Glacier white. I know its just a tt but have even had people driving past taking photos!

tt2.jpg

tt1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Just become an audi owner. Yes I know hairdressers car, but I love it:) 2013 Black edition with amplified black pack, sat nav and audi music interface. Glacier white. I know its just a tt but have even had people driving past taking photos!

http://s6.postimg.org/bcnjfvdb5/tt2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://s17.postimg.org/71c9chohb/tt1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Petrol i hope :p

Back
Top Bottom