*** League of Legends ***

Associate
I'm in the same boat, not played many games but enjoying it. Currently level 7 and doing ok so far. However, I am constantly finding that I am playing with people who go afk or quit early and so it makes it impossible to win games (although it can be close!). Is the teaming up with people you know only for ranked games or can it be unranked too?

If anyone wants to team up let me know, my character name is TheSlinkie.

It can be unranked indeed, my IGN is Ritsugamesh, feel free to add me and I'll play some normals with you too. Not brilliant but it's one less person to worry about afking!

Associate
Hi chaps, im looking to get a new pc this month and was going to get a new gpu and heard that the next amd gpus are coming out in october so im gonna wait and see what the crack is with them, my question is can i run LoL ok on just the built in graphics untill then? this is what i will be getting.

YOUR BASKET
1 x Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40GHz (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor - Retail £197.99
1 x Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard £158.99
Total : £367.78 (includes shipping : £9.00).

Associate
Hi chaps, im looking to get a new pc this month and was going to get a new gpu and heard that the next amd gpus are coming out in october so im gonna wait and see what the crack is with them, my question is can i run LoL ok on just the built in graphics untill then? this is what i will be getting.

YOUR BASKET
1 x Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40GHz (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor - Retail £197.99
1 x Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard £158.99
Total : £367.78 (includes shipping : £9.00).

Yes I managed to run LOL on my 2600k graphics alone, as my card was delayed a week. Got 60fps fine.

Soldato
OP
Troll picks are the fun ones :) Temmo is viewed as troll, Heimdinger - but bear in mind both of those are fun on ARAM :) Troll picks could also be using a char in the wrong lane so Ashe top for instance :)

Soldato
So who are considered troll picks, so not to waste buying them?

There are very, VERY few champions in LoL who not worth playing. Even then the majority of those are only bad because other champions do what they do better.

"Troll Pick" /= "Bad Pick", Teemo is considered a troll pick by most but he's actually incredible in many lane matchups.

Last edited:
Associate
I don't consider Teemo or Heimer to be troll picks to be honest, they're just not that good when you compare them with other top/mid laners.

A Troll pick is when someone plays Kayle as an ADC, this happened in one of my games!

Soldato
OP
A troll pick is playing a champion to 'troll' your team. As I say pick Heim and if you don't get a slew of comments i'd be surprised - lane phase he will be ok but mid to late game fairly useless.

Troll picks can still be viable, Ahri adc can be a remarkable pain in the backside in the lane phase - it is still a troll pick imho :)

Does anyone use Google in here :)

Associate
I wouldn't say there really are any troll picks, (if playing traditional lanes) if someone plays enough heimer they will get to the point where they will outplay and learn what to do late game to be useful,

Associate
decided to get back on this after a long break but keep getting dc'd in game literally every 5 seconds.

After research i think its down to losing packets dc's you since the new patch but cant find a solution for it.

Anyone else suffer with this or know of a fix?

Soldato
decided to get back on this after a long break but keep getting dc'd in game literally every 5 seconds.

After research i think its down to losing packets dc's you since the new patch but cant find a solution for it.

Anyone else suffer with this or know of a fix?

Had this, turned off router for a few mins and not had it since (touch wood)

Soldato
I had a very similar issue after the last patch and discovered that for whatever reason it was related to the IP Helper service in Windows. Try disabling that and see if it helps at all :)

Back
Top Bottom