Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
What took you so long? I wondered WTF you were doing pansying about in BMW's:p

Turns out the BMW is a brilliant car despite the horrendous image problem. I will most likely keep it and slowly do a resto on it. Apart from looks, S15 is a worse car in every way I think, but I've wanted one for donkeys and you only live once right...

Soldato
Stop posting beautiful pictures of the New Forest :( . I'm stuck on the Essex coastline in a dead seaside town. I do miss it around there :(

dsc1215s.jpg

Associate
your opinion of course:)

Looks like my wheels are taking some abuse! :)

My friend (also a forum member but doesnt post much) just bought the exact same car as this, saw it last night and i was a bit dubious about the wheels from the photo but in the flesh they actually look really nice as they are a satin black finish with a diamond cut lip. overall a nice car shame its fwd though.

Soldato
Yeah they do suffer from huge arch gaps. I'm reluctant to lower it though because I've already had it bottom out on speed bumps. I'll fit an OEM splitter at some point to visually lower the front a touch.

Associate
Hi,

Well i picked up my EVO 9 yesterday and i love it!!!

Don't know if people read the "My EVO 9" thread by MilanoChris but in that i had stated it had done 14'000 kilometers (so approx 9k miles). Nothing major but it's actually done 14k miles. The paperwork with the car shows it was converted to miles, and the speedo to mph. Still really low mileage though so well chuffed!!! - It's been remapped and have a dyno showing 342bhp and just over 300 torque.

The stereo will replaced very soon as the one it is naff and not a fan of the car matts either lol

Cookie

Back
Top Bottom