Getting iOS7 onto my iphone :)

Soldato
OP
Does ios 7 increase/decrease battery life at all? Im think ill stick to ios6 unless there are added features in 7

Apart from radio what else does it add? I guess there is an unofficial page with added features somewhere

if you're that bothered wait a month until it's released properly and you don't really much of a choice about changing.

Soldato
OP
Given the half confirmation of an iPhone event on the 10th of September I'd expect the 19th of September, its normally about a 9 day gap between announcement and release.

Then new devices on the 20th.

Permabanned
Will probably just sell my iphone 5 and get a 5s, luckily I've just been given a brand new 5 as my old one top button broke, so I should get an excellent price for this.

Caporegime
I had my iPhone 5 32GB replaced with a new iPhone 5 GB by Apple upon my most recent visit to the store with a problem, I'll be buying the new iPhone and selling on my iPhone 5.

I'm not sure how much to ask for, I think I'll donate it to my brother or look for around £300.

I'm really looking forward to the new iPhone and the new operating system :D.

Associate
Beta 6 is now out. Just installed it. Pages and apps seem to open a lot faster not noticed much else different.

Some people are reporting an issue with music library missing files. There is a fix for it over on Macromours. I've not got the issue but it seems to be if people are using iTunes match.

Last edited:
Associate
Bit of a stupid question if I install IOS7 on my iphone 5 will I have to reinstall all of my apps or will it go onto the phone keeping them all intact?

Cheers all :)

Soldato
I have found that Safari is crashing a little more since Beta 6, before that i'd had little issue with it.

Other than that it's shaping up into a nice OS, and most of my apps are working well now.

Man of Honour
Does IOS7 work on an iPhone 4 and is the only (legal) way to access it via the Apple Development approach? I am considering signing up to gain access to it and to see if I can produce some apps but it's been 25 years since I last programmed, I suspect it's moved on somewhat since Cobol and BASIC. :D

Back
Top Bottom