Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Soldato
ADMIN: COULD YOU DELETE PLEASE? found there is an official thread so renders this one pointless :)

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/

So saw a guy playing this on a live stream last night.

Free to play card dueling game (similar to yu gi oh, pokenmon etc etc) where ya get a starter deck, can use ingame gold or real money to buy booster packs to add to your deck. duplicate cards can be disenchanted (destroyed) of dust which inturn can be used to create cards you don't have but want. rares, legendary etc etc.

as the title suggests the cards are based on the lore surrounding the warcraft universe.

now this is not my usually cup o tea (don't even like tea.....) but I must say.... it did look like quite a bit of fun and rather addicting (person streaming said one more battle about 5 times and kept buying booster packs haha!!!!)

So yea you have to opt in and wait for blizzard to grant you access to it (which I've done so just waiting.... HURRY BLIZZARD!!!).

Obviously a cash cow for blizzard as people will obviously want to buy booster packs to get the rares, and doubles to possibly trade/destroy for dust.

Has anyone else given this any though or got access to it and have opinions on it so far? or even maybe beta keys to give away ;)

(I did do a quick search but saw no thread for this game yet...sorry if I missed it)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
yea that's the off putting thing with every f2p game these days :( but you can get booster packs using ingame gold you earn from winning/achievements so you can progress and get new cards without spending... just it's much slower.... like most f2p xD

the fact that the booster packs are random though mean you would probably have to spend A LOT to get the cards you want or enough trash to destroy to make the ones you want to make a super deck... and even then it's the luck of the draw too xD

Soldato
OP
wtf?! why the hell wasn't that showing up in the search xD I even searched twice and it was deffo not in the list!

delete thread... I'll migrate my bum over to the official thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom