Luther *Spoilers*

Soldato
Oh is this definitely the last series?.. I didn't know that. I do like it when shows work towards an end, but with this, I kinda feel that there weren't enough episodes tbh.

Don
DAMN IT:

During a BBC Radio 4 interview in March 2012, co-creator Neil Cross revealed that plans were being made for a Luther film that would begin production at the conclusion of the third series, the show's last.[33] In May 2012, Elba stated in an interview that the third series would serve as the lead-in for the planned film.[34]

Stelly

Soldato
A dark edgy film would be fantastic. Borgias was meant to end with a film too but they ran out of money. At least this will have a conclusion of sorts.

I know they aren't comparable but you get my meaning.

Soldato
thing is we kinda get films now anyway. I mean ok they are broken up into two seperate episodes but still two hours long.

Not sure how it would work after a series but If it is with the same directing and dark nature I would like to see it

Soldato
Soldato
Great ending. Totally ridiculous and silly, just as we have come to expect

I still don't get the whole George Stark/Erin Gray crusade against Luther though, nothing they did made any sense to me whatsoever!...unless it was just a set-up for a miniseries about the two worst detectives in the world

Last edited:
Soldato
Great ending. Totally ridiculous and silly, just as we have come to expect

I still don't get the whole George Stark/Erin Gray crusade against Luther though, nothing they did made any sense to me whatsoever!...unless it was just a set-up for a miniseries about the two worst detectives in the world

twas a bit wierd

Plus a bit weird luther fell in love after about 1 date with the blond bird, forget her name. That was a bit OTT for me, gives her the key to his flat and she knows where everything is.

Associate
bit late to the game but I just finished watching the last episode and am left confused (see spoiler)

Can someone explain to me the ending? Luther seems to choose Alice to be the one killed when the vigilante guy orders him to choose who he should shoot....but then he ends up with Alice at the end.

Am I missing something? Why does choosing Alice to be killed mean he is in love with her and not Mary?

Back
Top Bottom