Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Disappointed in the way Bale has acted like a bit of a **** over the past couple of days, I thought he had more respect for spurs & AVB than that, but hey ho cest la vie.

Should be bringing Lamela and Chirices in today/tommorow and talk of a bid having gone in for Eriksen as well. Theres also talk of interest in Hulk again but I think thats a bit pie in the sky. Would love it to be true, but can't see it myself.

If we can improve LB and get shot of a couple of squad players (Ade, I'm looking at you) we will have massively improved across the pitch for no (or little, depending on final figures) net outlay. Can't really complain about that.

I think Mata would be good signing too...if it were possible.

Mata would be incredible, but its never going to happen unfortunately

Last edited:
Soldato
Spurs have created their own monster in Bale by pretending that he's the best player in the world, worth £100m plus, ballon d'or contender etc. so it's hardly surprising that he's acting this way is it?

He's a top tier player certainly but not amongst the likes of Ronaldo and Messi (yet... let's wait and see what he does in the next couple of seasons).

Man of Honour
Are you quoting yourself on this nonsense?

Fight for his place? He was easily their best player last year

It's not hard to find out why Mata hasn't had much game time so far but people choose to think that's because JM doesn't fancy him as that makes far better copy. ;)
He had an extended holiday then picked up a knock so still isn't fully fit -

After having four weeks of holiday for the first time in as long as I can remember, it was very hard to come back from almost nothing to 100 per cent. I think that's why I had some muscle pain during that time.

Mikel & Cesar came back late to the squad too & they've hardly played for the same reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom