********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
2 weeks and 1 sleep... until I'm happy or the postman is getting hurt lol. betting I get it late afternoon time if at all...

Just wanna play the damn thing.

Man of Honour
What are the chances of this being delivered on the Saturday before I wonder? I've got it coming to work but as it's a school they aren't open Saturday. I'd hate to have to wait until the Monday to play it if you lot all get it on the Saturday.

Soldato
What are the chances of this being delivered on the Saturday before I wonder? I've got it coming to work but as it's a school they aren't open Saturday. I'd hate to have to wait until the Monday to play it if you lot all get it on the Saturday.

Comes out on Tuesday though. We'd be very lucky to see it on Saturday!

Soldato
Darn it, I have just realised that I'm working on the night of the 16th, and won't be finished until 2am. I'm considering whether or not I should quit. It's a tough one... :p

Caporegime
R* have said all games comes with a double sided map, the LE/CE come with a cit blueprint map detailing secret locations.

“Hello, I noticed that the Special Edition of GTA V includes a large "blueprint" of the map. I was wondering if the Standard Edition of GTA V will include the traditional folded paper map that, as far as I can recall, has always been included with GTA games.” – received via Mouthoff
"Will a GTA V poster be included when the game is purchased?” – @ny718kid

As in all previous Grand Theft Auto games, we’ve made a point of including a map of the world to aid players in navigating the city. In all versions of GTAV, the game disc will accompany a map with all the details players will need to navigate the world. One big change though with this game is that with a world of this size, we created a double-sided map based poster to make sure players have all the information they might need to discover and explore the world. The blueprint map in the other editions does contain plenty of additional information and secrets on it.

Sauce

Back
Top Bottom