Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What watch is that?

Seiko 5 SNK809K2

Not my pic but have the same watch with a slightly different strap.

I3tGemr.jpg

Comes with a black Nato strap but I changed to the brown leather.

What's the difference between the SII and S4? I've got an SII and am due an upgrade but I get on with the SII absolutely fine, so wondering if there's any actual point in upgrading.

Everything is just bigger, better and faster. :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What's the difference between the SII and S4? I've got an SII and am due an upgrade but I get on with the SII absolutely fine, so wondering if there's any actual point in upgrading.

The S2 is 2 generations behind. The S4 camera is better, battery lasts longer, it's much faster, has an up to date OS, has more storage, has a better screen and so on and so forth.

I always find it amusing when people refer to back panels (which are virtually unbreakable) as "kids toy plastic"...

Man of Honour
OP

Here you go:

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S4,Samsung-Galaxy-S-II/phones/7597,5106

Like comparing a mini to a BMW with lots of options.

It's fast, has a gorgeous screen, supports 4G, very good battery life and a lot more. Will get Android 4.3. There are plenty of reviews around and a thread in the mobile forum. It is a very good phone but if you are happy with it then you could always wait another seven months for the S5.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I'm no rush. The SII is still more than adequate for what I use it for. It's not as if we've jumped from dirt-cameras to megapixels or snake to coloured-screens, etc. like days gone by is it?

Soldato
Its not quite that extreme no, but often you can feel a big difference in performance. When I went from the iphone 3GS to the iphone 4S, I noticed the new phone was a lot faster. Had a better quality screen and camera too. Plus it can run a lot of apps that the old phone wasn't powerful enough to handle.

Soldato
Seiko 5 SNK809K2

Not my pic but have the same watch with a slightly different strap.

http://i.imgur.com/I3tGemr.jpg[IMG]

Comes with a black Nato strap but I changed to the brown leather.

Everything is just bigger, better and faster. :p[/QUOTE]

Very nice! I do like that watch, I've been looking at it the past few days...

Edit: [USER=106116]@Outline[/USER] How big is that blade, is it <3"?

Associate
The S2 is 2 generations behind. The S4 camera is better, battery lasts longer, it's much faster, has an up to date OS, has more storage, has a better screen and so on and so forth.

I always find it amusing when people refer to back panels (which are virtually unbreakable) as "kids toy plastic"...

It just has a cheap feel to it. Did like the aesthetics of the HTC One though.

Transmission breaker
Don
Hirsch1.jpg

New strap for my Skyhawk AT.

watchstand.jpg

And a watch stand for my regular wear watches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom