Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Who cares BaZ.

We signed a ****ing midfielder and he's got an afro.

I've got my wig on order now, I tell you!

Get the **** in.

I think Purdy's getting rid of his since Coutinho got his hair cut. The asking price was £23.50 2 weeks ago, I heard he wants £27.50 now though.

Soldato
Deulofeu -- Barkley -- Mirallas

---------- Lukaku ------------

Stop that! :D

I would go with this if i could then put Gibson or Barry on for Mccarthy if need be vs teams that dominate midfield during a game.

Howard

Coleman--Distin--Jagielka--Baines

Deulofeu---Barkley---Mccarthy---Pienaar

Mirallas---Lukaku

Martinez needs to wake up and realise Mirallas can be a good striker too(it's his favourite position actually).The pace of this team would be insane in some places plus the movement would be very good.The only downside would be no dominant strength in midfield.

Ozil is such a good signing for Arsenal.....their best in a long time how can some people doubt him is beyond me he really suits Arsenal's style of football.

Soldato
Jenks hasnt looked all that solid so far this season but i suppose having to sit on the bench for most of last season didnt help, whilst Sagna was making us look like fools at RB:p.

Have to agree with you on Sagna filling in for the CB position in the past few games, hes done pretty well considering hes a RB. I just hope he doesnt fall back to his stupid ways later in the season.

I don't think he's done too badly in all honesty, also I read something a couple of weeks ago with Sagna saying he was having some sort of personal problems, over the last 18 months or so, and thinks it may have affected him, as he knew his performances weren't up to scratch. Maybe that could be sorted now? It would be nice, as he would be a very good player to have back on form.

Caporegime
Won't make it much better? Are you serious? He's miles away from any of the other players in there IMO. He's the first truly world class signing the club have made for a long, long time.

If im not mistaken snax is a Spurs fan so i wouldnt pay much attention to him and his comments about our squad...i mean sure Spurs have gone out and spent £100mill on a new squad but Arsenal showed them yesterday that we dont need to go nuts spending money to beat them:p.

really dont get the hate for ozil and the fee etc etc

it must be jealousy

the guy is genuine world class im still amazed we managed to sign someone of his calibre

Neither do i :confused:

I know the other day i wasnt too keen on Ozil but its better than nothing, just the icing on the cake would have been for me, if we had also signed a striker/forward of world class ability but who knows, perhaps Wenger will buy one this coming Jan if we really do need one by then.

Caporegime
De gea

Raf/rio/vidic/evra
Carrick/fellaini
Valencia/kagawa/Rooney
RVP

Doesn't sound so bad ey

It's so cute how you all think that Moyes will play Fellaini deep centre mid. Bless. :)

I would go with this if i could then put Gibson or Barry on for Mccarthy if need be vs teams that dominate midfield during a game.

Howard

Coleman--Distin--Jagielka--Baines

Deulofeu---Barkley---Mccarthy---Pienaar

Mirallas---Lukaku

Martinez needs to wake up and realise Mirallas can be a good striker too(it's his favourite position actually).The pace of this team would be insane in some places plus the movement would be very good.The only downside would be no dominant strength in midfield.

Ozil is such a good signing for Arsenal.....their best in a long time how can some people doubt him is beyond me he really suits Arsenal's style of football.

I have found it strange that Mirallas has been played up front. I noticed when he first joined he spent so much time coming into the middle to get the ball to feet. We'll have to see how it goes and what changes but I think Lukaku will be the focal point for us and we might actually bag a few goals now!

Caporegime
I don't think he's done too badly in all honesty, also I read something a couple of weeks ago with Sagna saying he was having some sort of personal problems, over the last 18 months or so, and thinks it may have affected him, as he knew his performances weren't up to scratch. Maybe that could be sorted now? It would be nice, as he would be a very good player to have back on form.

Dont get me wrong, i dont think Jenks is terrible or anything and hes young so still has time to develop into being a very good player for us. As for Sagna??, if he can get back to the days where he was a monster for us at RB then id be very happy. I do know earlier this summer, rumours were that he was leaving for perhaps PSG but it never came to fruitition, perhaps not a bad thing as hes been with us for yonks now and has the experience. What hasnt helped Sagna was that awful legbreak he suffered a couple yrs ago, since then he went downhill but so far this season he has looked a lot better than say a year ago.

Caporegime
It's so cute how you all think that Moyes will play Fellaini deep centre mid. Bless. :)

They are in for a shock :D They should have just offered Rooney and 4m, after all he will be worth about £6 once Moyes has finished with him. ;)

It will be interesting to see if Jelavic can get any confidence again this season. He started so well before Moyes beat it out of him. He will still be needed. I like him and hope he can get some form back :(

I've not had any interest tbh since Martinez joined, but I can't grumble with the business done today.

Man of Honour
"BBC Sport has learnt that Manchester United did submit their paperwork for their season-long loan deal for Fabio Coentrao before the 2300 BST deadline. But the move will only go ahead if both United and Real Madrid entered the correct details of the deal on Fifa's new transfer matching system. The deadline for that system closed at midnight."

:/

Caporegime
"BBC Sport has learnt that Manchester United did submit their paperwork for their season-long loan deal for Fabio Coentrao before the 2300 BST deadline. But the move will only go ahead if both United and Real Madrid entered the correct details of the deal on Fifa's new transfer matching system. The deadline for that system closed at midnight."

:/

Did you actually want him? We have no need for him and the reported fee is daylight robbery. That was a true panic bid and we're lucky we 'missed' out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom