Saints Row IV

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I'm enjoying it, but I still much prefer SR3. Feels perfect for just messing around though.

Associate
Spent about 10 hours on this over the long weekend 26% through.

Loving it, many many super hero games could learn a lot from the mechanics in this even though its basically what crackdown 2 should have been. Perhaps as ive always been a SR fan since the 1st one im a bit more lenient on it but ive had buckets of fun with it.

I think its going to keep me occupied until GTA5 comes out.

I only paid £27 quid for it which is a bonus.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone know where the final 2 vechiel mayhem mission are? Done 2 tank and 2 UFO but cannot find the final 2 to unlock monster trucks

jpm

jpm

Associate
Anyone know where the final 2 vechiel mayhem mission are? Done 2 tank and 2 UFO but cannot find the final 2 to unlock monster trucks

Don't know sorry but did you have terrible slow down on any of the UFO Mayhem missions? I did and it nearly became unplayable.

Don't know whether it was part of the game because the simulation glitches you see about the place lol.

360 btw.

Associate
One of my favourite games since Mass Effect and Fallout 3. Just had so much fun with the game with the sound track and the jokes. Just an awesome, fun time!

Spoilers (minor)...

Boss and Pierce singing along to Paula Abdul was quality lol!

Associate
Erm, tough one. Preferred the enemies in 3 for when you just wanted to blow stuff up as the wardens can get annoying after a while. The guns are more fun in 4. The main story missions in 3 are a bit better... it's a close call, I'd say I like them both pretty much equally for different things. Definitely worth playing them both!

Associate
Picked this up for a weeks rental from blockbuster. Really glad I didn't buy it, 20% through and it hasn't got much better. Shame as I liked the saints series

Back
Top Bottom