Who owns a 350z/370z?

Man of Honour
Have posted this in the show us your motors stickie, but seeing as it's a little quiet in here I've added some pics of my shiny 350z I picked up yesterday.

The car is a 2003 GT, is in great condition outside and in. It's in the colour and has the wheels I wanted. Love it :D

Got the car for just over £6,500. Has a ridiculously full set of service stamps and has covered just under 75,000 miles.

120z0Xl.jpg
BfP2g0J.jpg

Associate
Looks great, very bright colour and probably the most 'fun' colour.

Must get me some retro fit Bosch blades, they look tider than the OE ones. You seem to have the same issue as me (and most other owners) with the peeling paint on the wiper arms :( I will be getting mine off and painting them at some point :)

Soldato
Weird, first time I've been on this site for months and never realised there were so many Z owners! I've got a 57 plate HR here, I'm an active member of 350z-UK, the only forum
I use now since this place went down the pan a couple of years ago and I wasted my spare time moderating here :/

Soldato
Put an offer in for a 350z today, bit lower than what they wanted but thought it was a fair price. The car has had 7 owners over 8 years which puts me off somewhat. Not really sure that I want to up my budget, but then again I do quite like the car. Mmm!

Soldato
Put an offer in for a 350z today, bit lower than what they wanted but thought it was a fair price. The car has had 7 owners over 8 years which puts me off somewhat. Not really sure that I want to up my budget, but then again I do quite like the car. Mmm!

Personally I wouldn't really worry about the number of the owners, if it was a Nissan micra same age and mileage then maybe, but quite often people buy these sort of cars keep them for a year and move onto their next toy. If it worries you get a AA or RAC check done first just to make sure there isn't anything sinister behind it :)

Seeing this thread popping up in my inbox has got me looking again, going to see how things go for the next couple of months and then maybe try and bag a bargain over the winter months for a weekend only car :)

Soldato
There's sod all up near me, and whilst I'm not against the idea of travelling to get one I only get 1 day off a week and wouldn't want to waste it seeing a rubbish one.

I want to spend £6k, 54 plate would be nice, GT, and not have 7 owners! Hah.

Soldato
I travelled to Bristol to buy my last one, fortunately it was a private sale and as described, but the flight only cost me £40 :) Are you looking at keeping it for a while or not?

Yea, looking at private as well. I'm not really sure, it's the car that I really want but it's a bit of a silly time to buy it as I probably won't use it as much as I could (I have a very cheap company car) but I'd be keen to keep it a while - probably the similar amount of time they've been kept by this 7 owner car hah!

Running costs don't bother me at all.

Back
Top Bottom