** BATTLEFIELD DESERT STRIKE GAMING SYSTEM - WITH FREE BF4 PRE-ORDER **

Soldato
Order the "Battlefield Desert Strike" system now and get a FREE copy of battlefield 4 on Pre-order!

"Battlefield Desert Strike" Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz Overclocked Gaming PC with Free Battlefield 4 Pre-Order @ £1,229.99 inc VAT

FS-400-OE_400.jpg

Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war with the Battlefield Desert Strike and Battlefield 4 with a premium expansion pack (China Rising).

Battlefield 4 brings the strongest elements of DICE's best in class multiplayer into single player. This includes the ability to command your squad, leveraging the all-out vehicle warfare the series is known for, and featuring dynamic destructible environments.

The "Battlefield Desert Strike" system is designed from the ground up to maximise the Battlefield 4 experience. Packing the latest 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor, the venerable 4770K, paired with the stellar Asus Z87 TUF Sabertooth motherboard. Pushing the boundaries, the "Battlefield Desert Strike" is overclocked to rapid 4.40GHz of quad core, hyperthreading power. Increasing the amount of processing power further to deliver absolutely outstanding gaming performance. Not one with time to pause, the "Battlefield Desert Strike" is equipped with 8GB of 2133MHz DDR3, allowing for unparallel multitasking.

A Prolimatech Megahalem Cooler keeps the "Battlefield Desert Strike" cool when under operation, whisking hot air away from the system with ruthless efficiency. The weapon of choice as standard is the deadly AMD HD Radeon 7950 3GB graphics card, chosen for its high default clock speeds and ample 3GB of VRAM. Both essential for running Battlefield 4 in all its grandeur. To really turn the heat up you can upgrade to a HD 7970 3GB, only hardcore gamers need apply however.

The "Battlefield Desert Strike" is finished off in a fitting Corsair Vengeance C70 case in military green. Decorated with Green LED fans and accompanied by the pulsing glow of the Avexir Green LED RAM for a genuinely unique system.

Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.40GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Cinematic DX11 graphics
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing

System Specification
- Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gaming Case - Military Green with Green LED (Case Choise Available)
- Power Supply: Corsair GS 600W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K overclocked to 4.4GHz Haswell CPU
- Motherboard: Asus TUF Z87 Sabertooth Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalems Black CPU Cooler
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 Avexir Venom Green 2133MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Your Choice of Primary and Secondary Hard Drive/Solid State Drives
- Graphics Card: AMD HD 7950 3072MB GDDR5 Graphics
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 HD Sound
- Optical Drive: OcUK 20x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Service Package
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics, sleek hardware and Military Design all combine to create the "Battlefield Desert Strike", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.

*Please note, unless specifically stated in the specification above, gaming systems are not shipped with "free games" intended for component promotions.

Only £1,229.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
No word yet. This system covers all eventualities really. I am certain an i5 would be fine but it remains to be seen how demanding the title is yet.

Associate
Spelling Police - Case choice

Looks like a very nice system, any pics of the inside when built? Have shared the link with a friend anyways

Soldato
You guys should provide pictures of the inside of the pre builts you sell. The lower end pc's are not as important to have internal pics of but it would be nice, its the higher end pc's that really should have pics on what the system should look like.

Associate
I bought this pc back in late 2013 and I was just going through Radeon settings, when I saw this:

CPU Type
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz...

But being overclocked shouldnt that be 4.40GHz?

Back
Top Bottom