Which Domain Registrar

Associate
I'm looking to register a domain, purely for email use to begin with and would like peoples opinion on who to purchase through.

I don't particular want to go with the likes of 1&1 so does anyone have any recommendations? Is it best to use someone like 123reg?

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

I use Namecheap and have been happy with them for a few years. They include really decent free DNS hosting as well.

Associate
I have 5 domains with 123-reg, I use them for domain purchase and for providing the DNS servers for the domains only. I'm happy managing the various A/MX/CNAME records via the 123-reg control panel myself.

The main thing for me is that I have only had one issue worthy of note which involved raising a ticket for creation of a specific type of record for setting up google apps with one of my domains, they replied and sorted the issue within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Cheers guys. Looks like it's between namecheap and 123-reg, toss a coin in the air time I think?

I'm relatively new to all this so is there anything else I should be considering in terms of easy management of the domain?

Back
Top Bottom