***kickstarter***

Soldato
Kickstarter

Does anyone know if there's a way to list recently launched projects by category?

I have no interest in seeing musicians who want kickstarter to fund their latest dire album. Filtering seem pretty dire.

Man of Honour
OP
Filtering is awful.

You can search for tags, but it all depends how they've tagged themselfs.
Search #science for example.

I've emailed them with suggestions and annoyances and they just said we aren't upgrading the website ATM, but if we do we'll keep your suggestions in mind.

Someone needs to build a third party website that can do proper searching and categories.

Why oh why can't I filter uk or £ ones only.

Soldato
At least it's not just me, had a feeling I was missing some drop down or tick box somewhere! Yes dire, to say the least especially on a site that takes a cut of successfully funded projects, yet doesn't allow easy filtering.

Man of Honour
OP
yay, another one turned up today

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1102241570/snug-an-ultra-chic-and-innovative-kitchen-gadget
m7gz.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Caporegime
And why do novelty shops exist? People love that kind of stuff!

novelty shops exist for people who buy gifts but don't know what they should buy :p

like the thing to stop spoons etc melting on the edge of pans :confused:

patina is ugly on wooden spoons? lol wut? it's unhygienic lol wut? it's no more unhygienic that cooking your food without a lid on

plastic spoons melting? maybe pound shop ones the half normal ones can withstand heat without melting quite easily.

half of the stuff just seems to be solving problems that don't exist for a quick buck

Man of Honour
OP
Glaucus, are you still using your money card clip thing?

I am indeed and it's brilliant, wish I forked out for the titanium one, not sure why but its titanium.

I think people need a test before you are allowed to sign up.

Getting fed up of projects being filled with where's my product comments, or I paid for a product you said may its now September.

For a start you haven't paid for a product. You paid to support a new company/product etc. it's a backing and reward not a purchase.
Much rather they got items right and massive over runs, than them sending rubbish out.

Man of Honour
OP
Same, got the pro choice + goPro package.
You can tell they've done this before, updates and communications have been brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom