Youtube acting up?

Soldato
Does anyone remember the days when you could let a video buffer, then move the slider to any point within the video and it would play it? And now every time you move the slider, it decides it has to re-buffer from that point, even if it had already buffered there!

Really grinds my gears

Permabanned
my only problem with youtube/google last few weeks it the captcha's. I must have been on a spam list or some kind of bot list as now i get captcha prompts constantly using youtube and also using google search :( ive had to start using a different search engine and im starting to get realy good at interpreting captcha.

Soldato
my only problem with youtube/google last few weeks it the captcha's. I must have been on a spam list or some kind of bot list as now i get captcha prompts constantly using youtube and also using google search :( ive had to start using a different search engine and im starting to get realy good at interpreting captcha.

I'm convinced that captcha only requires a vague similarity to what it actually says. Personally, I make up what they say all the time and they very rarely don't work.

KIA

KIA

Man of Honour

Are you tunnelling your traffic?

Permabanned
If you are using virgin media it's their fault (peering issue or something)
It's never fixed, they suck, just use a proxy until it starts working again.

Permabanned
Are you tunnelling your traffic?

Yes I use a ssh tunnel to a dedicated server in france. If i don't go through the server the problem does not occur.

I also don't get youtube captcha unless i login so i also think it may be something my account itself. But i get a captcha after nearly every google search. I do have a lot of scripts and things but never had a problem in the past, only the last month.

I even changed server (on the same host provider) as my contract was up and got a new IP and still have the same problem. They must have blocked my hosts subnets.

Back
Top Bottom