The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Soldato
Currently undergoing laser tattoo removal sessions on my arm in preparation for my 3/4 sleeves. All I can say is... OUCH! My god that hurts more than a tattoo! The description of someone flicking hot fat at you is pretty accurate. I'm glad it's just a small piece on my arm, and not a full back piece I am having done! :eek::D

Man of Honour
That's brilliant Parmesan! :D

Currently undergoing laser tattoo removal sessions on my arm in preparation for my 3/4 sleeves. All I can say is... OUCH! My god that hurts more than a tattoo! The description of someone flicking hot fat at you is pretty accurate. I'm glad it's just a small piece on my arm, and not a full back piece I am having done! :eek::D

Couldn't you get it covered up?

Sgarrista
Commissario
Mine

First session

316685_2086638973077_361342700_n.jpg

and Finished (this was only a couple of days after finishing, so I was still a bit peeling and healing)

387107_3619420771664_242686715_n.jpg

Tea Drinker
Don
My wife would like something with our kids names on it, it'll be her only tattoo bar a little cheesy heart she had in her teens so not going to form part of a large compilation like a sleeve or anything.

Any suggestions and any ideas or good albums to look at.

Soldato

Yeah it ain't fun that's for sure! Going back for another session tomorrow hopefully on both arms again, oof.

Soldato
OP
Mine

First session

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/316685_2086638973077_361342700_n.jpg[/ img]

and Finished (this was only a couple of days after finishing, so I was still a bit peeling and healing)

[img]https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/387107_3619420771664_242686715_n.jpg[/ img][/QUOTE]

Epic!

Soldato
I don't want the new design being compromised by having to cover up the old tattoo. I'm getting it lasered, so I have a nice clean canvas for the artist to work on. :)
Good call!.

I'll get a few more up of mine later now it's pretty much healed (at the top of the thread when it was all red), still considering getting the other arm done with a theme of Namazu (causing an earthquake most probably).

Soldato
Lots of detail in that, so guessing thats why it took so long. I'd rather sit there longer and get a quality product than have the tattooist rush the work and end up looking like a complete muppet.

exactly this,

the outline was just over an hour, with 4 hours shading

John decided to take his time on this as it was only one colour, with a lot of detail, this is what it takes I guess when you take yourself seriously enough not to make cartoon/Scooby Doo tattoo

edit: look at the feather detail, and there is four of them, maybe the pictures don't do it justice, its why I included the black and white to be honest, to see the shading.

I guess regardless of time, which is irrelevant when your quoted for the Job, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
exactly this,

the outline was just over an hour, with 4 hours shading

John decided to take his time on this as it was only one colour, with a lot of detail, this is what it takes I guess when you take yourself seriously enough not to make cartoon/Scooby Doo tattoo

edit: look at the feather detail, and there is four of them, maybe the pictures don't do it justice, its why I included the black and white to be honest, to see the shading.

I guess regardless of time, which is irrelevant when your quoted for the Job, what do you guys think?

Its very dark (obviously because its new) and you can see the full detailing yet.

Post a pic up when its healed :)

Back
Top Bottom