***Grand Theft Auto Five Spoiler Talk***

Soldato
Just donw the heist an hour ago, chose a cheap gunman who crashed the bike going j to tunnel, losing me 1.6million! Played with Trevor then for a while that guy is funny! Just bought the airstrip, hopefully make some money. Still unable to play as mike/frank as they are in hiding.. how long is this or do I have to do a certain mission with trevor?

I managed to pick up the money dropped by the dude who crashed the bike.

The first job you don't keep the money and you don't really earn much until you get to the heists.

You do keep the money, you just have to pay off that dude you owe first. Michael in my game ended up with $300k, Franklin $90k, after paying everyone else off.

You do have to wait to collect it though, as Lester needs to sell the diamonds.

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone else had this happen yet? (random event with Trevor)

I was driving around in the countryside and saw a little VW campervan lookalike abandoned down a dirt road, the lights were on and the doors were open, so I approached it and suddenly I get tasered from behind, fall to the ground, and the screen went black. When it came back, I was just in my pants lying on a train track with a train approaching, I just managed to get up and off the track before the train hit me.

It took me about 5 minutes to run somewhere to buy some new clothes as there were no cars around!

Soldato
Has anyone else had this happen yet? (random event with Trevor)

I was driving around in the countryside and saw a little VW campervan lookalike abandoned down a dirt road, the lights were on and the doors were open, so I approached it and suddenly I get tasered from behind, fall to the ground, and the screen went black. When it came back, I was just in my pants lying on a train track with a train approaching, I just managed to get up and off the track before the train hit me.

It took me about 5 minutes to run somewhere to buy some new clothes as there were no cars around!

Yh happened to me, I don't know what it was about. I think it was the bounty hunter thing but not sure.

Soldato
Anyone know how to do the Trevor cash job where he takes lost souls to a camp?

It's an email he gets on his phone but the info on how to do it is not clear.

Cheers

I found some drunk couple outside a bar, it was one of the random events you see (blue dot), they needed a lift back to their hotel as they were drunk and couldn't drive, instead of taking them there, I took them to the camp.

Soldato
Im loving the flying missions with trevor...Doing the drop offs and dropping the bombs...They have really made the missions much more interesting and exciting this time around.

Soldato
Random blue dot missions...

I just found out that the people you help give you stuff :) Just been given a load of shares in a pet food company as I got the guys bike back

Associate
I found some drunk couple outside a bar, it was one of the random events you see (blue dot), they needed a lift back to their hotel as they were drunk and couldn't drive, instead of taking them there, I took them to the camp.

Ah dammit I killed them. Do you get anything for it?

Caporegime
Not sure why there has been such an uproar about the torture mission. The game is an 18 and no child should be playing it. There's more graphic torture in an episode of 24 and that's only a 15 I believe. Not to mention the massive hypocrisy in the articles which are taking offense, they're okay with stealing, drug usage, mass murder, solicited sex, acts of terrorism but torture is totally disgusting and offensive? Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Was that a no country for old men reference?

I was driving along in the country side and came across an event...Car alarm going off...4 trucks in a circle and bodies on the floor including a dog like there was a mexican standoff...Down the hill was a guy with a briefcase full of money that you can take.

Awsome either way :D

Soldato
Not sure why there has been such an uproar about the torture mission. The game is an 18 and no child should be playing it. There's more graphic torture in an episode of 24 and that's only a 15 I believe. Not to mention the massive hypocrisy in the articles which are taking offense, they're okay with stealing, drug usage, mass murder, solicited sex, acts of terrorism but torture is totally disgusting and offensive? Give me a break. :rolleyes:

yeah i find this so stupid... i mean the game is an 18....lol...you should expect these kinda things....Watching a Saw movie is worse.

Soldato
Hi

For anyone who has got fairly far in the story ,can they explain who dave is?

He is marked with a B on the map and is something to do with Trevor.

Can't find any info anywhere about him.

Cheers

Soldato
Regarding Trevor's introductory mission:

I will now forever hold a bit of hate for Trevor and/or the writing team for what he did. I mean, ****, they were some of my favourite characters in TLaD. Just didn't feel right at all, but I can see why they wrote it like that. A tragic end for a tragic love story for poor old Johnny K there :(
Yes, I know, Johnny became a meth-head, going against his principles in GTAIV, but it stll doesn't lessen the impact that cutscene had.

Associate
Hi

For anyone who has got fairly far in the story ,can they explain who dave is?

He is marked with a B on the map and is something to do with Trevor.

Can't find any info anywhere about him.

Cheers

Dave is the FIB agent that originally 'took down' Michael. He helped Michael fake his own death and gave him a new identity so he could keep the money for the robberies he did 9 years ago. Michael pays Dave to keep the law from knowing this.

The 'B' is for Bureau.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom