********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
Gotta admit that when I first started playing this I wasn't that impressed. Just seemed like another GTA. After playing it for a few hours though I've decided it actually rather awesome.

Caporegime
Seeing as nobody knows the answer to my last question, here's another:

What do the numbers mean next to the characters on the switch menu>

I've always had and extra 1 next to Franklin which wasn't marked on the map, it's been there the entire game and I've looked at the entire map.

Caporegime
Gotta admit that when I first started playing this I wasn't that impressed. Just seemed like another GTA. After playing it for a few hours though I've decided it actually rather awesome.

i have felt that a lot of the GTA games were simply just minor tweaks and add on's of the first 3D version GTA 3.

therefore they basically just added, fixed stuff, etc but never made any real progress in terms of the leap GTA 3 was from previous GTA's.

i suppose that's why they called them vice city and san andreas rather than GTA 4 or GTA 5.

but when GTA 4 came, it felt again just an improved version of GTA 3.

GTA 5 on the other hand feels like it has been made from scratch, a whole new fresh breath of air, nothing feels like it's been re-used.

especially with the whole car spawn system of old gta's where when you were in a certain car, the game loaded the same car or cars of that category everywhere.

this game i feel is what GTA 4 should have been and taken them to that next level.

saint's row i feel has just turned to complete turd now, there's not much you can say that's wrong with this GTA, in fact i'm amazed it's working on the ps3's limited hardware so well.

the only way I see it becoming better now is allowing you to go inside every single building of the game, maybe need to make the map a lot smaller, then release DLC's which make the map bigger to pull something like that off, or even using photo's and real images as textures in the next gen GTA 6 so everything looks like it is actually real.

Soldato
It shows how many missions are available for each character.

i always thought it was how many missions you have activated for each character. i might be wrong though.

I've always had and extra 1 next to Franklin which wasn't marked on the map, it's been there the entire game and I've looked at the entire map.

how many available missions they have currently

what was your last question?

Cheers guys :)

Just about if there was an easy way to get a 747, instead of having cops all over you making you explode

Associate
Does anyone understand how to manipulate the stock market? I've read about buying stocks in one company and destroying another or something, but not too sure how to go about it.
LCN Stock Market - Opposing Companies:
•CoolBeans - BeanMachine
•Burgershot - Up-An-Atom
•Clucking Bell - TacoBomb
•FlyUS - AirEmu
•GoPostal - PostOP
•Bilkington - DollarPills
•****wasser - Logger
•MazeBank - BankOfLiberty
•Redwood - Debonaire
•Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter - Bullhead
•RadioLosSantos - WorldwideFM
•eCola - Raine

Caporegime
buy stocks in taco bell then go around with a rpg blowing up all the KFC's you see is what i think some people have suggested.

try it and let us know if it works and how much you invested and how much it rose by.

alternatively after selling share's in taco bell, buy KFC ones at the new lower price and then go around blowing up all the taco bell's.

now if you do this enough times you should get to know where all said restaurant's are making it easier to do and you should make more money faster as a result

Soldato
Right did a bit of googling and found out i can use my SS USB 3.0 external hardrive from my TV.

Followed a step by step guide that helped me make a partition that is FAT32 and still keep all my files on the NTFS partition.

Will find out tonight if i have broke it or not :p

Soldato
Ok I'm properly struggling to make money. I think I understand the stock market but my gains are really small.

I heard you could smash up a certain manufacturer's cars and then invest in those cars and also the rivals to make a few dollars? Is there are showroom you can go to and cause havoc? Also tried attaching a few sticky bombs to the Ponsonby's windows but that didn't have any effect on the market :confused:

Also I'm trying to avoid flying through the missions as I want to take my time. I've just done the heist with the security truck.

e: Just read a few posts up :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom