Good cheap webhost?

Associate
Webhost.UK is poor, lots of downtime, my site was bouncing up and down like a yo-yo for 12 hours. Even right now, its currently down for an hour. Been with them for two years, and would not recommend. Listen to the great members here, go for Vidahost instead!

Associate
Webhost.UK is poor, lots of downtime, my site was bouncing up and down like a yo-yo for 12 hours. Even right now, its currently down for an hour. Been with them for two years, and would not recommend. Listen to the great members here, go for Vidahost instead!

If they're that bad why have you been with them for two years?

Associate
If they're that bad why have you been with them for two years?

I paid two years up front, and hosted five sites. At first, they seemed ok, site runs, low latency, live chat support but in the past 9 months I've had loads of problems - SSL issue, IP changed without notice, site hacked, downtime (monitored by Pingdom), I've moved four of my sites away to Vidahost this year. But with the one single site still there just serving a few plain html pages, Webhost.UK is still giving me grief. Its nearly up for renewal, so I will cancel the package very soon.

Associate
I use host a tree they are very good from my experience based in the US so works out very cheap for me. Speed is probably as good as some uk hosts, but cant really compare

Associate
OP
Heh, thought I'd posted in here since, but I went with TSOhost in the end and like some people have said, great customer service and don't think I've had any downtime or anything yet so +1 from me :)

Back
Top Bottom