*** The Official Sony Xperia i1 'Honami' Thread ***

Associate
Going to get mine tomorrow... Got the Z in black, can't decide if I want this in black or white... hmm.

Getting it on EE £46pm Unlimited Mins, Texts and 10GB :)

Cheeky staff discount still applied ... 40% off = WIN! :D

Better get a good screen :rolleyes:

Caporegime
I'd go Note 3 because I love OLED screens. If it's just size your worried about then I'm sure you'l get used to the extra dimensions in no time.

The LG G2 is imo the largest phone most people could get away with "getting used to" without it truly affecting pocketable portability.

Soldato
guys i got the z ultra , for watching movies etc its amazing screen , i can only hope the z1 i ordered has same quality . i also got the tablet z ( red wine and amazon night lol) i am immpresed with all of them , and the water proofing is a good bonus , i ordered my z1 from phones for you is there anyway of telling what screen it has?

Soldato
guys i got the z ultra , for watching movies etc its amazing screen , i can only hope the z1 i ordered has same quality . i also got the tablet z ( red wine and amazon night lol) i am immpresed with all of them , and the water proofing is a good bonus , i ordered my z1 from phones for you is there anyway of telling what screen it has?

if you already have Z ultra and a tablet.. what is the actual point of Z1? :o

Associate
Got my Z1 today, went for white in the end.. couldn't be happier with it, viewing angles are much better than my Z.

Ooh ooh also...

Took a couple of photos with what I had to hand in the garden. Bright but cloudy today.

This was with the superior auto mode on - Default 8mp

This was manual mode - 20mp with 2x digital zoom (hungry hungry spider) :D

Will post more when I've had a bit more of a play with it

Soldato
I changed to a 1 month rolling until I can make up my mind. Worried about screen issues, that's what's putting me off. I've decided I want this rather then the note 3.

Soldato
How many emails does it hold at once?

my xperia s is due for change but I am lookimg at other brands as it only showed 20 emails at a time and had to look to the server for older ones.. its a nightmare as I use it for work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom