• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Soldato
Im playing BF4 Beta this morning on my i7 4770K / GTX 780 rig and Its not holding a steady 60FPS at all :( Time for that second GTX780??

Don't forget, it is the beta and does not represent the full release of the game. Chances are, it will be better optimized once the full release on the 1st November. Drivers will be updated again for then.

Overlay doesn't work with 64bit games.

Afterburner overlay does not work with 64bit apparently. Use fraps to monitor your fps.

You don't need to use the overlay on FRAPS. If you enable the dev console and enter:

Render.DrawFps 1

This will give you an FPS counter on the top right of your screen.

OH and is there a CLAN here for BF4, My BF3 CLAN was disbanded and I'd love to join a well structured CLAN for the pretty new game.

Caporegime
You don't need to use the overlay on FRAPS. If you enable the dev console and enter:

Render.DrawFps 1

This will give you an FPS counter on the top right of your screen.

Good shout there Snips. I tried some console commands but they didn't work. I tried

Render.perfoverlayvisible 1

To make the gpu/cpu graphs pop up. Maybe the one you listed will work, will try it out cheers.

Soldato
Good shout there Snips. I tried some console commands but they didn't work. I tried

Render.perfoverlayvisible 1

To make the gpu/cpu graphs pop up. Maye the once you listed will work, will try it out cheers.

I constantly use it as it's easier than remembering to run FRAPS while you are already in-game.

I have a Logitech G510, so the CPU ^ RAM usage is already visible as well as running Presision-X & Real Temp on my secondary monitor along side my list of up and coming unlocks :D

Soldato
And that obviously wasn't the wishful thinking of those with 2GB cards, which lets face it is quite a number of people lol.

Urgh, I've just ordered the standard edition. Refuse to buy into this early access plop.

Back
Top Bottom