GTA V Multiplayer thread (360, XBOX ONE, PS3 and PS4)

Soldato
So far having played GTAO for just over an hour my impressions so far..

Graphics have been dumbed down somewhat, I guess to make it less laggy and less stress on the console. Saying that I still think they are pretty good considering the detail in the world and what R* have done with this game.

There are more shops to hold up dotted all around the map. LOTS of missions, races etc to take part in. Already done a couple and they are fun.

Less peds and cars on the road but still a good amount. I am not too bothered about that personally.

I have not had any issues connecting or dropping out. Constantly in the Online game. I connected right away and loading times for missions etc are fairly quick. No issues there at all. So far :)

I had my headset on and there was this, obviously a 12 year old 'murican singing and he was doing my head in. So instead of muting him or what ever I tracked him down and killed him. Took $1500 of him too. After that he kept chasing me abut I killed him 4 more times. I think he was getting ****ed off and sounded like he was going to start crying lol...

Over all, until the DLC is added I give GTAO 7/10 (not bothered about graphics tbh) once more stuff unlocks I reckon it will be a totally different game and be a massive hit.

Oh the cheapest property you can buy is around $25,000 in the northern part of the map iirc, some shack with space for 2 cars.

Going to clean the house and have an afternoon session on it.

Soldato
How do the servers work then? Join one at random with crew members? If so how does buying property work if you leave and rejoin another server, or can you not do that once assigned?

Permabanned
Please don't fill the thread with online isn't working posts, Rockstar did state there would be problems. We all know there's going to be issues and don't need to be told every few posts it isn't working yet.

Soldato
Please don't fill the thread with online isn't working posts, Rockstar did state there would be problems. We all know there's going to be issues and don't need to be told every few posts it isn't working yet.

Yes sir!

Christ, I haven't read any of the previous posts, figured I'd try it and post my findings. I know they said there would be issues, forgive me for posting.

Please don't fill this thread with any more of your posts, you smell.

Associate
The Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable right now. Please try again later.

Not surprised tbh, still frustrating!! will try again in a few days when its calmed down.

Associate
If they knew there were going to be problems, and the rest of the world knew, why did they not do something about it? They just made a billion quid in a day, go buy some servers quickly.

Back
Top Bottom