GTA V Multiplayer thread (360, XBOX ONE, PS3 and PS4)

Soldato
Money from the single player doesn't transfer over. Its a totally different game. If you are carrying cash and get killed by another player they can take your money. You can deposit money you are carrying into your bank either by ATMs or using your phone. Just go into internet/web and select financial click on Maize bank and deposit your cash. After every bit of money I get I always use my phone to stick it all in the bank. Be wary though as if you get a taxi and don't have any money he will call police once you are at your destination and a chase is going to happen.

Permabanned
If they knew there were going to be problems, and the rest of the world knew, why did they not do something about it? They just made a billion quid in a day, go buy some servers quickly.

That would be a waste, massive outlay and within a month or two the amount of people connecting at the same time won't be anywhere near as high.

Associate
When you enter the game, how much do you carry ?

For example, if you have $10 mil in single player, do you carry that in? and how does multiplayer cash carry into single player, and same question for properties ?

I started off with just over 9k in the bank and 2.5k cash (I assume on me), only got around 1.5 mil in single player atm.

Associate
Reading some of the comments here I think I might leave the online for a couple of days to give it time to settle down. I always expected today to be mental and I don't want to get angry at the game simply because several million people are trying to do the same things at once and the servers are creaking.

Same here, hopefully bf4 beta will be ok tonight instead.

Could be a very good call. Just been waiting for over 20 to start the first "tutorial" (and there's no way to cancel that I can see), back to the single player for a bit.

Associate
Well so far this is crap.

Took 10minutes to join servers, then wouldn't save game because I had lost connection. Got character to get a car and Insure it, then the game has stopped. No more tutorials , but can't do any jobs because I have to finish the tutorials which haven't appaeared.

Graphics are poor, then when I joined singe player I cant select other characters. And when I cjoose internet on the phone, it closes automatically, map disappears and I'm unable to do anything on my phone.

Really poor considering how much money they have taken from this game over last couple of weeks.

Permabanned
Really poor considering how much money they have taken from this game over last couple of weeks.

It takes time, all massively hyped online launches have never went smooth. You can't just expect them to throw a chunk of that $1 billion dollars back into development and have fixes in place within a week.

Associate
I managed to get in, the character creation is awful!! what were they thinking. How you have a character creation with no bald option is beyond me.

Man of Honour
It's funny how only a week ago most people were praising Rockstar to the heavens for GTA V and how they managed to cram everything in, and now that the online launch hasn't been 100% smooth, they're now saying how bad it is.

Back
Top Bottom