GTA V Multiplayer thread (360, XBOX ONE, PS3 and PS4)

Soldato
Soldato
still not been added to crew on 360
Gamertag "The Buff Man" without quotation marks
and rockstar social "sweetcheeks2k"

Looking to play later tonight so add me if you're on.

Also I find best places to find ATM's are the places you can rob the shops people (marked on map) eg gas stations

Soldato
One good thing its all forced free aim. So no auto aim nonsense. Most people I expect use auto aim in single player so easy kills.

Soldato
One good thing its all forced free aim. So no auto aim nonsense. Most people I expect use auto aim in single player so easy kills.

Its not*.. I have auto aim on in the settings for single player and they have (looks like they have) been carried over. I shoot just like single player and getting kills easy enough :)

Edit: * or if it is I am getting LOTS better at shooting..

Soldato
Its not*.. I have auto aim on in the settings for single player and they have (looks like they have) been carried over. I shoot just like single player and getting kills easy enough :)

Edit: * or if it is I am getting LOTS better at shooting..

Well I cant change it, its stuck on free aim so if I cant change it and everyone else has auto aim thats really stupid.

Soldato
http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...2-13-GTA-Online-Launch-Status-Latest-Updates-

Question: I'm having problems getting into GTA Online! Is there a list of issues Rockstar is looking into, so I can stay informed about the status of fixes for known launch issues?

Answer: We will be updating this page as often as possible with the status of issues we are aware of and looking into.
Occasional "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable" error message
Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen
Intermittent "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session" error messages
Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
Errors saying "Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join"
Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc). For more information on Social Club status, please see: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200357093
Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
Errors saying "Mission Failed" as soon as the mission begins during a session
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification whenever major updates are posted, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.

Updated 1:00 AM ET 10/2/13: We are continuing to look into these issues and are working around the clock on resolving them as quickly as possible. This includes close monitoring of our Support systems, forums, social media, and in-game data to measure traffic along with Community sentiment to ensure ongoing improvements to stability. Please stay tuned for more updates.

Soldato
No issues today for me. Its been very smooth logging in and out and back in again.

Virgin media 20mb
xbox live
Social club up and running well too. Plus I have uploaded a few pics from my phone camera in game.

Never had any issues running online games before, will have to wait until R* do something about it.

Associate
Managed to get on PS3 :) Anyone one now how I access the collectors edition exclusive car & garage. I get my free hammer, shotgun & .50 pistol when I visit ammunation still which is pretty cool.

Figured it out. One of the garages is free to purchase on the Dynasty8 website & then you just order the cars from the legendarymotorsport website.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Spent over 3 hours online earlier & was joined by a crew member whose name I have forgot, Sorry.
Set a World record in a road race but don't know how long that'll last as it's prob only a WR because nobody else can get online. :p

Cost me 500 bucks or so to repair my car & I lost loads of cash getting wasted by old bill. One bad turn was when I got trapped by old bill & they called in SWAT, Nowt I could do but go down in a hail of bullets. :D

I'm about skint already & mugging people only fetches a few quid. Need to find ways to earn some mahoney.

Associate
Spent over 3 hours online earlier & was joined by a crew member whose name I have forgot, Sorry.
Set a World record in a road race but don't know how long that'll last as it's prob only a WR because nobody else can get online. :p

Cost me 500 bucks or so to repair my car & I lost loads of cash getting wasted by old bill. One bad turn was when I got trapped by old bill & they called in SWAT, Nowt I could do but go down in a hail of bullets. :D

I'm about skint already & mugging people only fetches a few quid. Need to find ways to earn some mahoney.

Ahh wasn't me was it? You stole a white 911 and we got chased by the cops for a bit? I left to try out a few deathmatches - quite a bit of money to be earned there, some guy got 9 kills and was top and earned 3k!

Associate
All auto aim players are grouped together and all free aim players are grouped together, which is why you can't change it in multiplayer.
If you wish to change you'll have to go to single player first.

Back
Top Bottom